Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

V2 for a Volt ???

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
I was on a different Caddy forum recently and read a thread that a "V2" owner sold the V and bought a Volt. Seems that the commute to work in the V was killing his budget. If there is a draw back to V ownership, it's the mileage. Then again if you buy a V, you probably ought to budget all the costs involved with owning one.

I actually understand as my wife and I bought a Volt to save a little money on gas but we're keeping the "V Wagon" anyway. We traded in one of our Vettes instead. :smile:

hollywdv

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 CTS-V Sedan
I was on a different Caddy forum recently and read a thread that a "V2" owner sold the V and bought a Volt. Seems that the commute to work in the V was killing his budget. If there is a draw back to V ownership, it's the mileage. Then again if you buy a V, you probably ought to budget all the costs involved with owning one.

I actually understand as my wife and I bought a Volt to save a little money on gas but we're keeping the "V Wagon" anyway. We traded in one of our Vettes instead. :smile:

Just like everyone else, I feel the pain, but I'm not ready to give up the V just yet. Sure, LA traffic kills my mpg, and with 91 hitting close to $5/gallon..it hurts a lot, but when I get a slither of open road (pretty seldom in LA) and just let her rip a bit, all my worries/pains goes away! It's great to have a V!

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom