Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Signature Wheel's Cadillac Blackwing Adventures

Terrance Speed

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CTS-V Blackwing
This has been a long time coming. I have become quite smitten with my CT5-V Blackwing and could not help but design some killer builds for them. This thread will showcase all of my personal and enthusiast Signature Wheel Blackwing builds, as well as get you introduced to what we can do. Pull up a chair and get that scrolling finger ready.

Contact - Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Phone - Nine One Six - 265-8572
Website(s) - www.signaturewheel.com / www.exhibitionsofspeed.net

Background
My name is Terrance, and I am one of the managing partners at Signature Wheel. Over the past 5 years I have had the pleasure of building over 1600 sets of wheels for almost every platform you can think of. Porsche, Ford, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Honda, Rivian, Tesla, and just about everything in-between. Time, experience, and mistakes have taught me a lot about the entire process involved in custom building set of wheels. Every wheel we design has a balances lightweight fully forged aluminum construction, show winning aesthetics, and the expectation that every wheel we design should withstand track abuse. Outside of being a track enthusiast myself, I have partnered with larger organizations like the Ford Performance Racing School. We provide track wheels that have won in the 24 hours of Thunder Hill, Gridlife, Optima Challenge, and many other racing series globally. While remaining small in size, we punch way above our weight class.

SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold5.jpg

The Process
Experience is really the best teacher. Over the years I have not only come to understand the wheel fitment process, but also vehicle dynamics as a whole. You cannot put a set of wheels on a car without knowing their intended performance use, vehicle ride height, camber settings, tire size, and many other factors. As a fellow Blackwing owner I spend time testing out maximum wheel/tire fitments in order to understand how far I can push your builds. Having first hand knowledge and experience of what happens to the vehicle at full lock entering a steep driveway, having the trunk loaded with groceries, or at threshold braking entering an apex ensures I can work with you to build the best possible setup. With every set of wheels custom built it takes a mere 4-5 weeks to go from concept to your doorstep.

SV304S Blackwing Brushed & Polished Gray-20.jpg

Capabilities
CNC cutting each and every wheel design from 6061-T6 Forged aluminum provides me with a plethora of options. I can custom spec our monoblock designs to reuse the OEM tires/sensors, fit killer, and save on 22 lbs total on average. We can step up to a 20" build for maximum street looks and more contact patch on the ground. Develop an 18" rear drag setup equipped with Friction Lock Bead Knurling to help you hook. Or go all out with a 21" build that will draw attention at every car show. My experience plus your imagination will be the recipe for success

SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-12.jpg

The Promise
In all performance applications we know things happen. With that being said, we developed a lifetime 50% wheel replacement program to original owners and 3 year limited structural warranty that covers track use. One on one cosultations ensure we take the time to understand what your vision is and provide suggestions to get you there. Being more of a guide rather than a salesman. People definitely love to work with other enthusiasts equally as excited to see their projects come to life. We are building mechanical art, and relationships.

SV310S Blackwing Brushed Aluminum 19_-01.jpg

You took the time to research and invest in one of the best performance vehicles to ever touch the pavement. I just want to ensure you have the best damn wheels to compliment it. Forum members get a standing discount as well. Lets have some fun!!

SV801 Blackwing.jpg

22lbs is a nice weight savings! In your experience how does forged aluminum monoblock compare to magnesium monoblock?

Running 2/3 of The Terrance Package (signature wheels + spoiler, no splitter)

The wheels are noticeably lighter than OEM. I stuck with OEM fitment to ensure best possible clearances and TCP tires for the track. There's a lot more concavity than I expected, which looks awesome. Hard to totally capture in pictures but very noticeable in person. They do an awesome job of really highlighting the massive rotors, and visually a more complete look than OEM.

Attachments

• PXL_20230404_010319709.jpg
    PXL_20230404_010319709.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 268
  • PXL_20230325_224625053~2.jpg
    PXL_20230325_224625053~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 271
Excellent write-up and your wheel packages shown above look absolutely gorgeous!

Just curious though... any love for us 4BW owners out here? 🙏
Tons of love. I’m ready to build for the 4BW anytime I get one of you find gentleman that is ready
22lbs is a nice weight savings! In your experience how does forged aluminum monoblock compare to magnesium monoblock?
Magnesium is usually lighter by a couple lbs. but comes with a much higher cost and more difficult to repair. Forged aluminum is the sweet spot
Just got my wheels from Terrance. Love them
Your car came out legit brother. Really excited to share more
Running 2/3 of The Terrance Package (signature wheels + spoiler, no splitter)

The wheels are noticeably lighter than OEM. I stuck with OEM fitment to ensure best possible clearances and TCP tires for the track. There's a lot more concavity than I expected, which looks awesome. Hard to totally capture in pictures but very noticeable in person. They do an awesome job of really highlighting the massive rotors, and visually a more complete look than OEM.
We almost got 3/3! Excited to see more of yours all done

Something to keep those weekend juices flowing. One of our early builds for another V Net member Jason Y.

19" Signature Wheel Track Series SV504 built in the OEM spec to reuse the factory tires. Finished in our Gloss Bronze.

This setup reduced roughly 22 lbs total rotating mass compared to OEM.

SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-10.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-11.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-12.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-13.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-14.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-15.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-16.jpg
SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-18.jpg

Attachments

• SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-17.jpg
    SV504 CT5V Blackwing Gloss Bronze-17.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
This is awesome! Have been wheel shopping for about a month now, and Signature completely slipped my mind.

They say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. Sometimes the darker the wheels, the sweeter the coupe.
19” Signature Wheel Monoblock SV104 built for Frank’s Silver CT5-V Blackwing.
Finished in Gloss Black.
Check out all the options at www.signaturewheel.com
DM/Email to discuss your spec: Terrance@signaturewheel.com

IMG_1492.jpeg
IMG_1491.jpeg
IMG_1489.jpeg
IMG_1487.jpeg
IMG_1488.jpeg
IMG_1486.jpeg
IMG_1485.jpeg
IMG_1483.jpeg
IMG_1482.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1484.jpeg
    IMG_1484.jpeg
    593.7 KB · Views: 121
They say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. Sometimes the darker the wheels, the sweeter the coupe.
Finished in Gloss Black.

View attachment 20201View attachment 20202View attachment 20203View attachment 20204View attachment 20205View attachment 20206View attachment 20208View attachment 20209View attachment 20210
Mind if I ask if these pictures retouched or this is really what argent silver looks like in the sun ?

Mafia approved
That looks really good against the silver paint
Very clean look. Plus the concave is a spicy meatball
Mind if I ask if these pictures retouched or this is really what argent silver looks like in the sun ?
This car was freshly paint corrected and ceramic coated when these pics were taken. It’s definitely in the best possible condition compared to what comes off the showroom floor

Finished in Gloss Black.

View attachment 20201View attachment 20202View attachment 20203View attachment 20204View attachment 20205View attachment 20206View attachment 20208View attachment 20209View attachment 20210
Holy shit that looks good.

This has been a long time coming. I have become quite smitten with my CT5-V Blackwing and could not help but design some killer builds for them. This thread will showcase all of my personal and enthusiast Signature Wheel Blackwing builds, as well as get you introduced to what we can do. Pull up a chair and get that scrolling finger ready.

Contact - Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Phone - Nine One Six - 265-8572
Website(s) - www.signaturewheel.com / www.exhibitionsofspeed.net
Email sent.

White Gold.
20x10 / 20x11 Signature Wheel Multipeice SV310S built for Kenneth's Summit White CT5-V Blackwing. A classic color combination to turn heads at every date night or Cars and Coffee.
Finished with a Polished Lip and Royal Gold Face.

SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold1.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold3.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold6.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold7.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold10.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold22.jpg
SV310S Blackwing Royal Gold20.jpg

A little something to make your Blackwing stand apart from the crowd.
19" Signature Wheel Monoblock SV104 built for Travis' Wave Blue CT5-V Blackwing.
Finished in Brushed Carbon with our custom Blackwing center cap overlay

IMG_1104.jpeg
IMG_1103.jpeg
IMG_4869.jpeg
IMG_4868.jpeg
IMG_4867.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels