Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Signature Wheel's Cadillac Blackwing Adventures

If we want "actual tire choice options" spec on the 4BW, can that be accomodated too?

Relatively slim pickings in the standard fitment has me worried about the longer term. Would be amazing to get something that fit a more common size.
Most definitely. The smaller diameter wheels are limited in sizing these days. Everything is driven by the OEM's and what they are still producing. I would probably go +1 to a 19" and get more tire options. However, I can spec however you like. Let me know the tire sizes you are planing to use and we can cut the wheels to work

Most definitely. The smaller diameter wheels are limited in sizing these days. Everything is driven by the OEM's and what they are still producing. I would probably go +1 to a 19" and get more tire options. However, I can spec however you like. Let me know the tire sizes you are planing to use and we can cut the wheels to work
Awesome, that's good to know. Thanks.

About two months ago, to the day, I reached out to Terrance about a set of wheels. Told him about what the use of the car would be, my goals, and a few designs I liked off their site. He came back with a recommendation and explanation on why and one that made sense and I felt confident in. After about a week (decided to add CF1/2 from him as well) the order was placed. Throughout the wait time, Terrance was great with his communication and updates and they arrived sooner than I expected. They arrived in perfect condition, well packaged, and we even able to fit in the Blackwing for transportation to the wheel shop for install. Car needs to be cleaned up and the wheels are going to be fully Ceramic coated but wanted to get a few pics posted in different light so people could see how they compare to the bronze from factory.

IMG_4420.jpeg

IMG_4996.jpeg
IMG_4998.jpeg
IMG_5001.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5011.jpeg

Couple of fresh CT5-V Blackwing builds headed home. Very interesting to see the visual difference in concavity based on spoke design and spoke angle. You will also notice the Vintage center cap on the Brushed Titanium set, and our Classic center cap on the Gloss Black set.
Can’t wait to see both of these mounted up, as the aesthetics will be very different.

Monoblock Series SV102 - Brushed Titanium
IMG_2560.jpeg

Track Series SV501- Gloss Black
IMG_2544.jpeg

I take my wheel fitments quite seriously. When you get it right, the results are impeccable.
20" Signature Wheel Multipiece SV303S built for Chad's CT5-V Blackwing. Dialed in with a deep concave and lower on Swift springs. Also featuring the Exhibitions of Speed OEM replica spoiler, painted in gloss black.
Finished with a Brushed Triple Black Tinted Face, Brushed Carbon Lip, Stainless hardware, and our custom Blackwing center cap overlays.
Check out all the options: www.signaturewheel.com
DM/Email to discuss your build: Terrance@signaturewheel.com

SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-02.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-06.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-16.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-08.jpg
SV303S Blackwing Brushed Triple Black Tinted-11.jpg

Some dip their toes in the water, others dive right in.
20" Signature Wheel Multipiece SV302S installed on the Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing. This Electric Blue beast is actually female owned, and I must admit Mrs. Woosley's color selection with the wheels was spot on.
Finished with a Gloss Black Face, Polished Lip, and Stainless Hardware.

IMG_2720.jpeg
IMG_2721.jpeg

CT5-V Blackwing fun is in full swing.
New OEM style carbon fiber rear spoilers installed. Signature Wheel Monoblock SV102 and SV107 mounted up. Signature Wheel SV310R and SV104 heading out in Santa's Sleigh.
It takes time to build out and grow your presence with any platform. So you just gotta build trust and be patient. Hope we keep the fun going next year!

19" Monoblock SV102 - Brushed Titanium
7B4CD5DC-0ABD-4ED3-9299-6FA00FEB89F1.jpeg
87D8D945-924F-4DC6-B6AF-BAED9E1B3CD8.jpeg
A31F9808-5CDA-46F0-8D50-648D59E2C18A.jpeg

20" Monoblock SV107 - Brushed Carbon
IMG_3243.jpeg
IMG_3242.jpeg

20" Multipiece SV310R - Liquid Platinum Face & Polished Lip
IMG_2617.jpg

19" Monblock SV104 - Brushed Triple Black Tinted
IMG_2609.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: RKS
I would probably lose my mind if I saw this thing on the road.
20" Signature Wheel Monoblock SV107 strutting through the Southern California traffic on Gary's Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing. Really enjoying the more pronounced concave profile, and weight still slightly under the OEM wheels.
Finished in our newly released Brushed Carbon.
Check out the full lineup: www.signaturewheel. com
DM/Email to discuss your build: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com

IMG_3306.jpeg
IMG_3305.jpeg
IMG_3304.jpeg
IMG_3307.jpeg

I would probably lose my mind if I saw this thing on the road.
20" Signature Wheel Monoblock SV107 strutting through the Southern California traffic on Gary's Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing. Really enjoying the more pronounced concave profile, and weight still slightly under the OEM wheels.
Finished in our newly released Brushed Carbon.
Check out the full lineup: www.signaturewheel. com
DM/Email to discuss your build: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com

View attachment 23212View attachment 23213View attachment 23214View attachment 23215
That location looks awfully familiar. 😂

Attachments

• IMG_2683.png
    IMG_2683.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
Casually building greatness.
19x10 / 19x11.5 Signature Wheel Monoblock SV104 built for Chase's Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing. As the winter projects commence, we cant wait for some of these springtime debuts.
Finished in Brushed Triple Black Tinted and somehow fitting a 325/30/19 rear tire.
See all the designs: www.signaturewheel. com
DM/Email to discuss your build: Terrance@signaturewheel.com

IMG_5168.jpeg
IMG_5170.jpeg

Running 2/3 of The Terrance Package (signature wheels + spoiler, no splitter)

The wheels are noticeably lighter than OEM. I stuck with OEM fitment to ensure best possible clearances and TCP tires for the track. There's a lot more concavity than I expected, which looks awesome. Hard to totally capture in pictures but very noticeable in person. They do an awesome job of really highlighting the massive rotors, and visually a more complete look than OEM.
Are you able to use the OEM lugs on these wheels?

I am not. Though, I haven't tried either. Might fit but you'd risk scratching.
Here's some closeups of front and rear
1708646543493.png

1708646407544.png

About two months ago, to the day, I reached out to Terrance about a set of wheels. Told him about what the use of the car would be, my goals, and a few designs I liked off their site. He came back with a recommendation and explanation on why and one that made sense and I felt confident in. After about a week (decided to add CF1/2 from him as well) the order was placed. Throughout the wait time, Terrance was great with his communication and updates and they arrived sooner than I expected. They arrived in perfect condition, well packaged, and we even able to fit in the Blackwing for transportation to the wheel shop for install. Car needs to be cleaned up and the wheels are going to be fully Ceramic coated but wanted to get a few pics posted in different light so people could see how they compare to the bronze from factory.

View attachment 21775
View attachment 21767View attachment 21770View attachment 21771View attachment 21772View attachment 21773
Looks great brother. Have you taken anymore recent pics? How has she been driving?
Yes sir.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners