Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V2 for a Volt ???

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
I was on a different Caddy forum recently and read a thread that a "V2" owner sold the V and bought a Volt. Seems that the commute to work in the V was killing his budget. If there is a draw back to V ownership, it's the mileage. Then again if you buy a V, you probably ought to budget all the costs involved with owning one.

I actually understand as my wife and I bought a Volt to save a little money on gas but we're keeping the "V Wagon" anyway. We traded in one of our Vettes instead. :smile:

I was on a different Caddy forum recently and read a thread that a "V2" owner sold the V and bought a Volt. Seems that the commute to work in the V was killing his budget. If there is a draw back to V ownership, it's the mileage. Then again if you buy a V, you probably ought to budget all the costs involved with owning one.

I actually understand as my wife and I bought a Volt to save a little money on gas but we're keeping the "V Wagon" anyway. We traded in one of our Vettes instead. :smile:

Just like everyone else, I feel the pain, but I'm not ready to give up the V just yet. Sure, LA traffic kills my mpg, and with 91 hitting close to $5/gallon..it hurts a lot, but when I get a slither of open road (pretty seldom in LA) and just let her rip a bit, all my worries/pains goes away! It's great to have a V!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back