Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Signature Wheel's Cadillac Blackwing Adventures

I bought some 18" Shelby Cobra wheels with the knock-offs for my Dodge Challenger. After receiving them and having them mounted on my car, I noticed that the valve stems were mounted on the "inside" of the wheels. They said it was for a "cleaner" look. I say it is a huge pain in the azz whenever I need to put air in the tires ! Never get wheels with this set up. The front valve stems just barely clear the calipers. I have the shortest valve stems that you can buy. My next step is to put wheel spacers on the front for better clearance.

Attachments

• IMG_20200704_163844651.jpg
    IMG_20200704_163844651.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 79
I bought some 18" Shelby Cobra wheels with the knock-offs for my Dodge Challenger. After receiving them and having them mounted on my car, I noticed that the valve stems were mounted on the "inside" of the wheels. They said it was for a "cleaner" look. I say it is a huge pain in the azz whenever I need to put air in the tires ! Never get wheels with this set up. The front valve stems just barely clear the calipers. I have the shortest valve stems that you can buy. My next step is to put wheel spacers on the front for better clearance.
Perhaps 90 degree or 45 degree valve stems for a option.

The 90 and 45 stick out even further than the "shorty" ones I have. Putting a spacer on the wheels is the only way to go.

Attachments

• IMG_20210405_131938114_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210405_131938114_HDR.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 67
All black everything
There are a few Blackwings out there I am chasing photos of. The latest is Eddie Naphor’s CT5-Vsetup on our Monoblock Signature Wheel SV103.
18” rear drag pack coming for it next 😁

IMG_1947.jpeg
IMG_1948.jpeg
IMG_1901.jpeg
IMG_1900.jpeg
IMG_1897.jpeg

Why wait for someone else to set the bar?
19" Signature Wheel Royal Series SV801 built for Jason's CT5-V Blackwing.
Finished in our Brushed Titanium with our custom Blackwing center cap overlay.
Check out all the options: www.signaturewheel.com
DM/Email to discuss your spec: Terrance@signaturewheel.com

SV801 Blackwing Brushed Titanium Jason1.jpg
SV801 Blackwing Brushed Titanium Jason3.jpg
SV801 Blackwing Brushed Titanium Jason5.jpg
SV801 Blackwing Brushed Titanium Jason11.jpg
SV801 Blackwing Brushed Titanium Jason8.jpg

I still can’t believe they put 668 HP in a sedan.
Newly installed 19” Signature Wheel Monoblock SV103 on Richards CT5-V Blackwing.
OEM+ spec finished in Brushed Titanium.
Check out all the options: www.signaturewheel.com
DM/Email to discuss your build: Terrance@signaturewheel.com

IMG_6364.jpeg
IMG_6366.jpeg
IMG_6368.jpeg
IMG_6367.jpeg

Okay...I like those... (y)
Thank you. We're very happy with them. Here are are few more pics.

And I'll add that the buying experience was just as first-rate as the wheels themselves. Terrence is a pleasure to deal with. The wheels arrived on time, in perfect condition, and were exactly as ordered. They mounted and balanced perfectly on the first try. Highly recommended!

The only hiccup was very minor: the factory lug nuts fit perfectly, as promised. I didn't mention that my car also came with factory wheel locks. And the key-socket that comes with them is just a bit too large to work. So a purchased some tuner-style wheel locks, and they fit perfectly. We couldn't be more pleased.

IMG_6378.jpg

IMG_6375.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

And I'll add that the buying experience was just as first-rate as the wheels themselves. Terrence is a pleasure to deal with. The wheels arrived on time, in perfect condition, and were exactly as ordered. They mounted and balanced perfectly on the first try. Highly recommended!

The only hiccup was very minor: the factory lug nuts fit perfectly, as promised. I didn't mention that my car also came with factory wheel locks. And the key-socket that comes with them is just a bit too large to work. So a purchased some tuner-style wheel locks, and they fit perfectly. We couldn't be more pleased.

IMG_6378.jpg

IMG_6375.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg
It says OEM+ above. What sizes and offsets did you wind up with? Did you happen to weigh them?

It says OEM+ above. What sizes and offsets did you wind up with? Did you happen to weigh them?
I'll have to let Terrance explain what is meant by "OEM+" with respect to offset, backspacing, etc.

My request was to have 19x10s & 19x11s that were direct-swap replacements for the OEM wheels, allowing me to mount the original tires using the original lug nuts and TPMS sensors. No spacers, adapters, centering rings, etc.

And they nailed it!

No, I didn't weigh them. But after lugging them to the detailer for ceramic coating and back home again then moving the OEM wheels around for storage, I can say that they are noticeably lighter.

The quote reads:

Signature Wheel Forged
Monoblock SV103
2022 - 2023 Cadillac CT5-V
Blackwing OEM+ Spec
Maximum Concave & Drop Cup
Brushed Titanium Vintage Color
Matched Center cap 19x10 19x11

Last edited:

IMG_6378.jpg

IMG_6375.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

IMG_6374.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg
Appreciate you sharing more. It looks so good.
Weight wise these should be about 20 lbs lighter overall. OEM+ refers to a spec that allows you to reuse the OEM tires while maximizing the wheel fitment and concavity.

Appreciate you sharing more. It looks so good.

Weight wise these should be about 20 lbs lighter overall. OEM+ refers to a spec that allows you to reuse the OEM tires while maximizing the wheel fitment and concavity.
If we want "actual tire choice options" spec on the 4BW, can that be accomodated too?

Relatively slim pickings in the standard fitment has me worried about the longer term. Would be amazing to get something that fit a more common size.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back