Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Newbie in houston

Hardylee

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
Just registered here today. Picked up a ‘22 CT4 Blackwing last weekend. Had a 6MT Jeep Wrangler and having rotator cuff surgery on R shoulder next month. Justified new car purchase to myself mostly from having an automobile that could be driven easily with one arm, I couldn’t allow myself to get another manual transmission but am super happy with the 10 speed and everything else about the ride. Black inside and out with the quilted style leather seats, my only slight regret would be the wheels. I really like the look of bronze wheels on a white or black (I’m sure one they’d look just as good on those blue exteriors as well) cars and saw one in houston yesterday that had the same stock wheels but theirs were bronze. anyone know how feasible it would be to have my stock ones painted? Powder coating a set of wheels would not be cheap I am sure and I’m not all that great with rattle cans but assume there is something in between. Any suggestions?

Welcome. My suggestion? Enjoy what you have, because it’s a great car. Use the money to buy T-bone steaks and red wine. Life is good.

Super smart and great advice. If only life was that simple. To enjoy what we have and not yearn for more... I was sick the day that skill set was taught. And I am a devout NY Strip kinda guy but nothing against my t-bone loving brothers.

T-Bone, Strip, Rib Eye, all good. Of course I am in Texas where BBQ brisket is king. And I go there in my 22 5BW. Doesn’t get much better than that.

Congrats and enjoy her!

Congrats! Here's a place I can vouch for. BT Wheel Repair and Powder Coating

They repaired a wheel on a Lexus for me and the work was great, honestly looked brand new. Owner came over to look at the work and advised one wheel was just covered in tar. It was cleaned up for me when I got the car back. Most places would've just charged me for 2 wheels and not even told me about the tar.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back