Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New 4BW owner in Houston

charkonium

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-V Blackwing
So my first post might annoy some folks, but here it is. I was originally planning to get myself a new car, but decided it would make more sense for my wife to get something. She had a Q60 and our son had been complaining about the back seat for quite a while so I decided to try to find her a CT4-V Blackwing. Briefly spoke to a local dealer about them and how we'd be looking at at least a 6 month wait. My wife isn't really the kind of person to order a car and wait so that was out of the question. Happened to see another dealer in town that had two BWs in stock and as luck would have it, my wife needed to pick her car up from the dealer just down the road. Convinced her to test drive/possibly buy one after we picked her car up. At this point, she really had no idea what the BWs were other than a pic I showed her. As we pulled in, the previous dealer called me about another BW they just got in that was available due to a customer cancelling their order. Went ahead and did the test drive, this particular CT4 BW was #185 with 1500miles on it. Wife liked it, but didn't really like the upgraded seats. This dealer actually had another in the back, identical to the one we test drove so we sat down to buy it. $10k markup, wife said hell no, she'd pay maybe $1-2k markup. Texted the other dealer and asked how much over msrp they were charging....$0. Drove another 40min across town...this one didn't have a sunroof, which my wife would have liked, but it also had the regular seats, which she preferred anyway. So...two days of looking at CT4-V Blackwings, and we were able to find one at MSRP in her preferred color, minus the sunroof. So far, she seems to really enjoy it, definitely better in every way compared to her previous Q60 red sport. Had the front bumper wrapped with PPF this weekend and next weekend I plan to coat with Adam's graphene coating.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    782.5 KB · Views: 126
Thanks for sharing! I'm also in H-town ....and looking around for a CT5 BW. Haven't made the jump to Cadillac before, so new to the buying process. Hoping to find a CT5 BW locally without 'market adjustment'.

Texted the other dealer and asked how much over msrp they were charging....$0. Drove another 40min across town...
Congrats glad you were able to secure one. May I asked where you ended up at? Sewell or Central Cadillac? I know Big Star started at 12K markup plus a 5K dealer package. They don't want to remove the 5K dealer package at all. Tom Peacock didn't want to budge on either.

Congrats glad you were able to secure one. May I asked where you ended up at? Sewell or Central Cadillac? I know Big Star started at 12K markup plus a 5K dealer package. They don't want to remove the 5K dealer package at all. Tom Peacock didn't want to budge on either.
Test drove at Tom Peacock, but ended up buying at Sewell. They made it pretty clear that they don't add markup to anything.

Test drove at Tom Peacock, but ended up buying at Sewell. They made it pretty clear that they don't add markup to anything.
I think I might go visit Sewell tomorrow. I was close to striking a deal with them on one, but I had some unexpected hangups with my trade-in. Lying dealers strike again

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back