Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Fastest rental at Spring Mountain

Jameson's Viggen

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BlackWing
There was a rental car snafu. I had to take whatever they had. There was ONE midsize sedan.

Look at that color! Blaze Orange lol.

It's been WOT the whole time.
PXL_20230209_231315435.jpg

When I was there in December, I was supposed to get a Ford Explorer. They said that did not have one ready yet, but I could just take a Toyota Siena hybrid minivan. I wasn't about to wait around. Took the brand new van. Drove it around Pahrump and then Vegas for a week. Put 375 miles on it with half a tank. A full tank would have made it around 700 miles. Hybrid is the way to go. I just hated that you couldn't hear it running. I made sure to take a complete video of the car. They never even inspected the car with me. I didn't want to hear any crap about a dent or wheel rash.

Nothing says sports sedan like a grainy 4 cylinder lashed to a CVT at WOT....mmmmm, long live ICE!

I am renting an M5 Comp when I am there in April...it's $1400 for the week though.
Don't speed on the main route between Las Vegas and Pahrump, its a speeders target area!

I saw on the news that there is a gas shortage in LV and people are freaking out. Long lines at gas stations. o_O

When I was there in December, I was supposed to get a Ford Explorer. They said that did not have one ready yet, but I could just take a Toyota Siena hybrid minivan. I wasn't about to wait around. Took the brand new van. Drove it around Pahrump and then Vegas for a week. Put 375 miles on it with half a tank. A full tank would have made it around 700 miles. Hybrid is the way to go. I just hated that you couldn't hear it running. I made sure to take a complete video of the car. They never even inspected the car with me. I didn't want to hear any crap about a dent or wheel rash.
My wife has one of those. It's great at what it's supposed to do, for sure

I drove back and forth from Pahrump to Vegas about 4 times before finishing the school. Never saw a cop anywhere. I could have just been lucky. I was doing 80 mph both ways, until you get into the populated area just outside Vegas. It is a very long straight road after you get over the mountain. If i was in a performance vehicle......I would be VERY tempted to see what it could do !

I saw on the news that there is a gas shortage in LV and people are freaking out. Long lines at gas stations. o_O
I'm glad I prepaid for gas in the rental

Figured if I ever do it, rent like a miata and head north/northwest into Death Valley to check cutbacks and just wang it out.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back