Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA: Make Sure You Schedule Spring Mountain within One Year of Delivery!

fleezy

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I took delivery of my 2022 CT4-V Blackwing (manual transmission) in May of 2022. My schedule was extremely full the last half of 2022, and I knew I was retiring In February of 2023, so I decided to wait to schedule the class.

I called Spring Mountain last month to get on the schedule. I spoke with Gina, and unfortunately, she indicated that for the sessions scheduled so far this year, there weren't any openings for a CT4-V, let alone a manual, before my one-year window passed. My first reaction: WHAT ONE-YEAR WINDOW???

Gina indicated Cadillac only pays for the class if you take the class within one year of delivery. I explained this was the first I had heard of the one-year window and that I didn't see that referenced on either the Cadillac or Spring Mountain website. Gina said she would submit an exception request to Cadillac if I couldn't get into a class in time.

So, for those that haven't scheduled or taken your class yet, make sure you do it soon!

Cadillac/GM is very good with granting an extension. Happened with myself and several others. Not a huge deal.

Cadillac/GM is very good with granting an extension. Happened with myself and several others. Not a huge deal.
That is good to hear. Strange that there is no mention of the time limit on either website. In fact, the Cadillac chat rep said he couldn't find any information about a time limit.

How were you able to get the extension? The Cadillac chat rep didn't know anything about it and ironically, I just got an email from Gina stating she hadn't heard back from GM/Cadillac. She submitted the request over a week ago.

At the bottom of the email Cadillac sent me about 2 months after taking delivery:

*Participant must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver's license and insurance. Available only to first retail owner or lessee of a new and unused CT4-V Blackwing or CT5-V Blackwing. Offer is not redeemable for cash and excludes all alcohol and spa services. All taxes and fees associated with acceptance of this offer are the sole responsibility of the participant. Participant is responsible for booking their individual flight and/or ground transportation. All pricing, availability and terms are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited. Contact Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club at 8‍5‍5‍-5‍5‍6-‍2‍8‍7‍8 for further information. Offer administrated by General Motors and expires one year from the date of delivery of purchase or lease of the eligible Cadillac vehicle.​
You are receiving this email advertisement because you are a valued Cadillac owner.​

I'm in the same boat waiting for a slot. I took delivery late in August and didn't call until February. I didn't realize it was booked so far out until I checked in here in January.

I was under the impression that as long as you booked it before your year was up you were fine.

You don't have to be at Spring Mountain within a year from when you bought the car, you just have to have it booked.

The extension can be done via Spring Mountain when you call in. They will ask GM for the extension when you call to book and will let you know if GM will do it or not.

I had no issue getting an extension for my Corvette a few years ago, all done through Spring Mountain.

If you can't get there due to scheduling before one year, you MUST reach out to Spring Mountain and get on their list. They will take your VIN and verify it with GM. Once verified, you're good and you get an extension. SM will then reach out when classes open up. They're so busy, they don't have enough BW's to get classes done fast enough.

This isn't a big deal, but it's all on you. Reach out as soon as you can and get everything lined up.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back