Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring mountain- experienced racers?

I can understand if you think it’s not worth your time but I think it’s a great opportunity regardless of your experience level. Why beat on your own car when you can beat on someone else’s. It’s less than a hour from Vegas so you can make a trip down there too if that interests you. Personally I had a great time and I’m going back in August. Why don’t you see if they have a level 2 course that you could take instead. The challenge for you would be to see how fast you are given a few laps on a track you’ve never been on. The instructors know the track better than you and they’ll let you go flat out a few laps but it’s a mixed bag depending on the rest of the students experience level.

Just got back from the Jan 24/25th dates. Can't say enough good things about the whole experience - it was PHENOMENAL. Had an absolute blast. The fact the whole thing was free, minus my expenses to get there, was icing on the cake.

Spent an additional 2 days in vegas for some friends of mine 40th bday and turned into a week vacay. Was freakin awesome.

I'm an experienced hpde driver, instructor, and solo 1 racer. The flights, rental car, etc. are all more expensive than I had planned, plus I hate to fly these days, and I'm wondering if it's worth it.

If you're an experienced track driver, you probably aren't going to learn anything substantial from the Spring Mountain school. I did it in December, and while I enjoyed the experience and improved my lines somewhat, it definitely wasn't a revelation, and I'm not as experienced as you are.

If my wife wasn't several months pregnant at the time, I would have had her do the course instead--she could have definitely benefitted from it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back