Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

change order for ct5v BW

My Teva’s are my daily commuter and I use a CRJ7 to go into the office. My 5BW is for nice weather and nice roads and my Jeep for bad weather and bad roads. Simple formula that minimizes decision making.

Last edited:
My Teva’s are my daily commuter and I use a CRJ7 to go into the office. My 5BW is for nice weather and nice roads and my Jeep for bad weather and bad roads. Simple formula that minimizes decision making.
Ok, need further explanation as Tevas are sandals and only CRJ7 I'm familiar with is an aircraft 🤔

Ok, need further explanation as Tevas are sandals and only CRJ7 I'm familiar with is an aircraft 🤔
Haha, it’s true I have an office in one room in my house and I walk to it in Tevas. When I need to go into headquarters I get on a small commuter jet and fly 500 miles. As fast as the 5BW is 500mph it cannot do.

Haha, it’s true I have an office in one room in my house and I walk to it in Tevas. When I need to go into headquarters I get on a small commuter jet and fly 500 miles. As fast as the 5BW is 500mph it cannot do.
Whew, thought I was missing exotic foreign eclectic automobile nomenclature 🙄

Whew, thought I was missing exotic foreign eclectic automobile nomenclature 🙄
Having a non traditional commute gives me great flexibility in the vehicles I buy and drive. It likely biases my opinions of automobiles. The last time I owned a 4 cylinder car (not counting rotary engines) was maybe 35 years ago.

I’m a big fan of rotary engines and in a small light car they are a blast to drive. They drift so effortlessly.

4 = being punched once by Manny Pacquiao
5 = being punched once by Mike Tyson

4 = being punched once by Manny Pacquiao
5 = being punched once by Mike Tyson
But if u mess up with 5 you might leave with something missing on your body.

Exactly or more!

I bought a 4 and really loved it. It is an awesome, nimble car. Would be great on a track. I traded it for a 5 and have NO regrets. I started out putting in an order for a 5, but couldn't get an allocation so I bought my 4.

I love my 5 and pretty much everything about it. To me, it's a collector. Last of big V8 power. It's an insane car. I laugh and giggle every time I drive it. As others have said, get one while you can.

Hopefully @Tall Steve or @Akamai58 will chime in. They have both.
Because I have both and don't have to choose... My 5BW is my favorite to drive but for daily driver is my BW4.
My BW5 is my collector car and only driven on weekends and never in the rain. The 5 is a head turner every time I drive it and people always making comments about the sound and say that's the way a car should really sound. Every time I drive either one, I have people coming up to me and asking if they could take pictures. Once we get talking about the 4 & the 5, time flies we and realize 2 hours has gone by.

I love both cars and I plan on either getting 2023 or 2024 BW5. I still have room for one more. The dealer is giving me 1st shot at their Anniversary Edition when it comes in and its fully loaded with manual tran.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back