Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New 5 BW now in the garage!

Not a CVO. It's a 2017. I just fell in love with the color!View attachment 17489
That is a great color!! We just continue to have more things in common (beyond Trophy Blue Corvettes)! I’m a bit of a bike addict too - here’s a shot of my Ultra. The color isn’t nearly as cool as yours!!
1678387732558.jpeg

Recently sold a ‘41 Knucklehead. Sadly the original powertrain was long gone and the engine/trans was a modern S&S reproduction. Lots of other custom changes but they still looked the part. I had to sell it before the foot clutch/hand shifter got me killed!! 😅😅
1678388136404.jpeg

Are you into other types of bikes? If so, odds are I probably have something else similar!! 😬
Awesome, congrats! You made a great choice! PS - I'm a former GSD owner too!
Thanks bud. I can tell the BW is going to be a lot of fun for sure!!
GSD’s are awesome dogs! Our 2 knuckleheads really keep us on our toes and there’s never a dull moment!
1678387607879.jpeg

Badass knuck!

I still have a bopper that I built in my parents basement in the 90's. I'll have to dig up a pic or two. My CVO in the meantime:
f2sFq6g.jpg

That is a great color!! We just continue to have more things in common (beyond Trophy Blue Corvettes)! I’m a bit of a bike addict too - here’s a shot of my Ultra. The color isn’t nearly as cool as yours!!
View attachment 17513
Recently sold a ‘41 Knucklehead. Sadly the original powertrain was long gone and the engine/trans was a modern S&S reproduction. Lots of other custom changes but they still looked the part. I had to sell it before the foot clutch/hand shifter got me killed!! 😅😅
View attachment 17514
Are you into other types of bikes? If so, odds are I probably have something else similar!! 😬

Thanks bud. I can tell the BW is going to be a lot of fun for sure!!
GSD’s are awesome dogs! Our 2 knuckleheads really keep us on our toes and there’s never a dull moment!
View attachment 17512
Too funny!
23527d1196098652-just-time-put-her-away-damn-pb190172.jpeg
56899548_2546989692038119_484899170608480256_n.jpg
Nice Ultra and that Knuckle is beyond sweet!!!
I guess you could say I'm into other types of bikes! 😂
Sold the Laverda a couple of years ago but still have the Paul Smart. Bought it new

Badass knuck!

I still have a bopper that I built in my parents basement in the 90's. I'll have to dig up a pic or two. My CVO in the meantime:
f2sFq6g.jpg
Thanks! It was a lot of fun, but even though I’ve been riding 50 years (started when I was 6), I never could retrain my brain to the controls. Great looking CVO too! Would love to see the bobber sometime!

I still have a ‘75 CB125S that I got new when I was a kid. It sat since the mid ‘80’s (when I left for college) and I just got it out last summer and got it cleaned up and running again.
1678396399864.jpeg

Too funny! View attachment 17516View attachment 17517Nice Ultra and that Knuckle is beyond sweet!!!
I guess you could say I'm into other types of bikes! 😂
Sold the Laverda a couple of years ago but still have the Paul Smart. Bought it new
Man, you did really well on buying that Paul Smart new!! Those are super cool!! The Laverda is pretty great too, but I always loved that Ducati!

I have one older “sporty” bike - an ‘84 Kenny Robert’s 2 stroke replica, the RZ350…and then I have an ‘07 Aprilia RSV1000R in the Bol ‘Dor limited paint scheme. They’re both night and day to each other but a lot of fun. I bet that Ducati get la a lot of questions!!??
1678396872623.jpeg

I also have a KTM 690 enduro, but it’s not as pretty to look at as the others are!

Thanks! It was a lot of fun, but even though I’ve been riding 50 years (started when I was 6), I never could retrain my brain to the controls. Great looking CVO too! Would love to see the bobber sometime!

I still have a ‘75 CB125S that I got new when I was a kid. It sat since the mid ‘80’s (when I left for college) and I just got it out last summer and got it cleaned up and running again.
View attachment 17518

Man, you did really well on buying that Paul Smart new!! Those are super cool!! The Laverda is pretty great too, but I always loved that Ducati!

I have one older “sporty” bike - an ‘84 Kenny Robert’s 2 stroke replica, the RZ350…and then I have an ‘07 Aprilia RSV1000R in the Bol ‘Dor limited paint scheme. They’re both night and day to each other but a lot of fun. I bet that Ducati get la a lot of questions!!??
View attachment 17519
I also have a KTM 690 enduro, but it’s not as pretty to look at as the others are!
Love the RZ and believe it or not my brother owned your Aprilia's twin. He sold that though also.
The Ducati gets lots of love for sure. I don't ride it as much as I used to though. Turning 60 this year 😂
Very cool that you managed to keep that CB as well!

Love the RZ and believe it or not my brother owned your Aprilia's twin. He sold that though also.
The Ducati gets lots of love for sure. I don't ride it as much as I used to though. Turning 60 this year 😂
Very cool that you managed to keep that CB as well!
The little RZ is the most fun bike I've had in years! The 2 stroke sound, crazy revs and smoke really makes it a blast!

Your brother doesn't happen to live in WV does he? That's where I bought the Aprilia in 2016 and the color is pretty rare - supposedly they only made 200 of them.

I actually gave up sport bikes a years ago since I started feeling sorry for myself with having more aches and pains while riding them. Then we went to the TT races at the Isle of Man in 2016 (saw an Aprilia just like mine and started the search for one) and saw all sorts of older guys into their late 70's riding sport bikes in full leathers and decided that I could still pull it off since I was only 50 at the time - it's actually been incentive for staying in better shape!

Having the little CB all of these years has been pretty neat and I love to see cars/bikes that have been with the owner for years. I just kick myself for letting it sit for so long and getting into bad shape. Luckily many parts for them are still readily available.

The little RZ is the most fun bike I've had in years! The 2 stroke sound, crazy revs and smoke really makes it a blast!

Your brother doesn't happen to live in WV does he? That's where I bought the Aprilia in 2016 and the color is pretty rare - supposedly they only made 200 of them.

I actually gave up sport bikes a years ago since I started feeling sorry for myself with having more aches and pains while riding them. Then we went to the TT races at the Isle of Man in 2016 (saw an Aprilia just like mine and started the search for one) and saw all sorts of older guys into their late 70's riding sport bikes in full leathers and decided that I could still pull it off since I was only 50 at the time - it's actually been incentive for staying in better shape!

Having the little CB all of these years has been pretty neat and I love to see cars/bikes that have been with the owner for years. I just kick myself for letting it sit for so long and getting into bad shape. Luckily many parts for them are still readily available.
I'm not ready to give up sport bikes yet either but I definitely can't do 200 mile rides on them anymore! 😂 You didn't buy my brother's bike as he lives here in Buffalo. He did sell his right about the time you bought yours though. It's definitely a rare bike and there's no mistaking that awesome color scheme!
This is my older brother and he actually got me into motorcycles. In 1977 he bought a brand new Kawasaki KZ1000 and gave me his Honda XL350. It was alot of bike for a fourteen year old but I loved it!

My first street bike was a 1975 Honda CB500T. Wish I would have kept that one. Of course there are plenty of cars I wish I could have kept as well.

I'm still in pretty good shape for an old guy but I have to admit it gets harder and harder as time goes on! 😂

Isn’t it awesome when things just click into place??!! It’s amazing when it does, but kind of unnerving at the same time since you’re always waiting for the reality check!!

My Blackwing buying experience has been just that. I had a ‘19 C7 Z06 Corvette (manual trans) that I dearly loved, but after reading and watching too many reviews on the new BW, I had the bug - plus I can throw our 2 GSD’s in the back seat and still have tons of fun!!

A Corvette forum member purchased my car super quickly and the car shipped to him in Connecticut a week later. At the same time, I was joining some BW Facebook groups and quickly saw a dealer near Buffalo, NY (we’re in southern Illinois) post almost the exact car that I would have ordered, for sale at MSRP and available! I sent him a text, it was available, and we made a deal on it! One week later we flew up, finished the paperwork, and then spent the next 3 days taking a fun road trip back home and turning it into a little vacation - plus we got to see Niagara Falls with some snow and ice around it!

The weather cooperated perfectly and now the car is in the garage waiting for a bath!! Fingers still crossed for nothing bad to step up!!

From deciding to sell the Z and start a BW search or order, to having the BW in the garage was just over a month!! It was crazy! :oops:

The car is a 5 BW, Electric Blue, manual trans, upgraded black interior, the charcoal wheels and that’s about it for options - exactly what I would have picked, so the whole experience was a good/crazy turn of fate! (y)
Congratulations!

View attachment 17518

View attachment 17519
Love the RZ! I had a new RD400 F Daytona Special which was supposed to be the end of the 2 stroke street bikes until they water cooled them a few years later.

I'm not ready to give up sport bikes yet either but I definitely can't do 200 mile rides on them anymore! 😂 You didn't buy my brother's bike as he lives here in Buffalo. He did sell his right about the time you bought yours though. It's definitely a rare bike and there's no mistaking that awesome color scheme!
This is my older brother and he actually got me into motorcycles. In 1977 he bought a brand new Kawasaki KZ1000 and gave me his Honda XL350. It was alot of bike for a fourteen year old but I loved it!

My first street bike was a 1975 Honda CB500T. Wish I would have kept that one. Of course there are plenty of cars I wish I could have kept as well.

I'm still in pretty good shape for an old guy but I have to admit it gets harder and harder as time goes on! 😂
Luckily we have some great backroads in our area, so it's nice (especially on the Aprilia) that you can go out for an hour ride with very little low speed and stopping - that really beats me up on the sport bikes these days!

It's a real shame we can't go back in time and keep the vehicles we wish we had kept, and buy the good one's we missed out on!! We'd all need a storage warehouse like Jay Leno!! :beer
Love the RZ! I had a new RD400 F Daytona Special which was supposed to be the end of the 2 stroke street bikes until they water cooled them a few years later.
Thanks! The guy I bought my RZ from also had a Daytona Special. Those are really cool bikes and definitely not one you see very often.

I'm in the same situation here. I live in a suburb of Buffalo but I can be out in the country with some decent curvy roads in a matter of minutes. I don't like to ride sport bikes in traffic either and the short ride is definitely the ticket.

I agree too that it would have been nice to keep all the cool cars and bikes we've had over the years and yes to pic up others we missed out on. I would love to have Jay Leno's garage and his money but he can keep his fame! I don't want any part of that! 😂

Great bikes. I admire y'all for keeping the vintage stuff running. But I like riding way more than wrenching.

Sold, but still gorgeous:
Chopper_small.JPG

Chopper's replacement (just finished customizing last year):
HD_small.JPG

And for what it would cost to make the Harley a little faster, I got a whole nuther bike that's fast and comfy:
Ducati_small.JPG

Cool bikes CBH!! I've always wanted to build a big chopper but have never gotten around to actually doing it! Some day!

I've always enjoyed working on my stuff, almost as much as riding/driving it! Sometimes the issues they bring can be frustrating to figure out, but I guess that's part of the game.

Look at this super clean little time machine that just showed up on a Facebook bike group for sale. I love these little 4 cylinder Hondas!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back