Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My dealer just told me that I now have an EDD...

of April 6th!

Its a 120th anniversary edition. VIN #1950 ( for the year 1950)
Thank you! This dealer had 2 almost identical 120th edition cars (1 manual-1 auto). The sticker I showed was a sold car getting ready for delivery. Both Summit White. The show room floor model is for sale with 42K in options and a 134K MSRP. I was ready to get out my credit card but the 50K ADM gave me pause. I think I'll keep waiting for my 94K stripper 5 BW. They were both beautiful cars and it was fun to see one loaded up. Talk to Moe at Dublin Cadillac (nice guy) if interested.
Its a 120th anniversary edition. VIN #1950 ( for the year 1950)

You're doing better than I am! 😂
That's great! I hope it comes to fruition! Perfect time for hitting the streets!
You and I have both been in the same boat concerning delivery of our cars. Maybe it's the paint color. Saw an Argent yesterday in a showroom and I loved it. Can't wait to see mine hopefully by spring.

Seeing the car being loaded onto that car hauler, looks kind of tight. How does the guy open the door and get out with no side clearance. Do they climb out a window ? Or is there a hatch in the roof of the trailer that you have a helicopter lower a rope and pull you up thru the sunroof ? Just wondering.

Seeing the car being loaded onto that car hauler, looks kind of tight. How does the guy open the door and get out with no side clearance. Do they climb out a window ? Or is there a hatch in the roof of the trailer that you have a helicopter lower a rope and pull you up thru the sunroof ? Just wondering.
Window.

When I did this, depending on the car,and position on the trailer, you could get out the door. Bigger vehicles and pickup trucks, you went out the window. I know it seems impossible to get out the door, but it was possible ( this was back in 1980, a I was 170lbs with a 28 inch waist 😄)

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop