Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I don't even live anywhere near SC, but I'll volunteer to drive it to WA.

Congrats!

Where in SC?? I'll drive it to you.....
It's at Baker Cadillac of Charleston. You can drive it out to me! Would be fun for you, but that would be an expensive gas bill. hahaha

Well Goat family, after nearly 1 full year of waiting and 6 months out in the factory lot, she finally made it to the Dealer. 2023 5BW M6, 86-027. I cannot wait to go and pick it up (still yet to be decided how I will do this given I am in WA and car is in SC).

Rob, could you please remove me from the tracker - BVBVBT. Thanks for all the help!

View attachment 15709
Congratulations. Between ordering our car, getting an allocation, the build (12 months) and having her sit in the goat pen for 6 months, we moved from Philadelphia to St. Petersburg. I used this shipping company - process was super easy, enclosed trailer and took just a little over 24 hours from PA to FL. It was $1,600.

Certified Auto Shippers, LLC
PO Box 66383
Portland, OR. 97290
Phone: 503-985-6161
email Kathy (she is great to work with) = kathy@certifiedautoshippers.com

Attachments

• 20220812_112910.jpg
    20220812_112910.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 63
Well Goat family, after nearly 1 full year of waiting and 6 months out in the factory lot, she finally made it to the Dealer. 2023 5BW M6, 86-027. I cannot wait to go and pick it up (still yet to be decided how I will do this given I am in WA and car is in SC).

Rob, could you please remove me from the tracker - BVBVBT. Thanks for all the help!

View attachment 15709
Outstanding! Huge congrats. Well worth wait, enjoy that new Blue Beast!

View attachment 15709
Congrats!

Maybe I can't math but wasn't your car in the pen for 5 months not 6? (Aug 2nd - Jan 5th).

But whose counting!

View attachment 15709
Congrats and THANK YOU. I bet you are part of the reason I was able to get my ct5BW. The build spot you passed on is the one I think I stepped into at the 11th hour, so thank you! not so much for saving me 7k but so that I could get shadow metallic which is no longer available. Baker cadillac was a class act. Enjoy your pickup and congrats again!!

I'm counting! 😂 As I'm coming up on four months in the pen myself this is actually encouraging!
Congrats on taking delivery!!!
I just passed 3 months myself in the pen but I'm now at almost 19 months for the entire rodeo.

I must be at least half way there now right?

Last edited:

View attachment 15709
Congrats! Now go get her!

View attachment 15709
Nice to see a 2023 5 BW finally get to the west coast.

Man I sincerely hope the EDDs which here to fore have meant absolutely nothing become reliable in 2023. The three 22 5BWs left all show EDD this month though one is already past. When were those cars even built?

Man I sincerely hope the EDDs which here to fore have meant absolutely nothing become reliable in 2023. The three 22 5BWs left all show EDD this month though one is already past. When were those cars even built?
6+ months ago from what I can tell. At least the straggler 22s I've seen delivered were all built 6 months beforehand.

Hell my allocation came in before my dealer even received there last car and they only get two a year! The guy who got allocation before me had to wait nearly 11 months to finally get his car after he got allocation.

His: Allocation Jan '22, built March '22, delivered Nov '22.

Mine: Allocation Sept '22, built Oct '22, delivered ??

Last edited:
It's at Baker Cadillac of Charleston. You can drive it out to me! Would be fun for you, but that would be an expensive gas bill. hahaha
I'd love to - but it just might sit in my driveway in Greer, SC for a couple of days first! You should move to SC - gas definitely cheaper.... wish my CT4BW would hurry up and get here.

Four months built and I haven't even seen an EDD yet so not looking good.

Four months built and I haven't even seen an EDD yet so not looking good.
FWIW my car never had an EDD and showed up unannounced at the dealer a few months after being built. Granted you have been waiting longer at this point post production, but having an EDD or not doesn't seem to have any bearing on when the cars are delivered. I sure hope it arrives soon.

FWIW my car never had an EDD and showed up unannounced at the dealer a few months after being built. Granted you have been waiting longer at this point post production, but having an EDD or not doesn't seem to have any bearing on when the cars are delivered. I sure hope it arrives soon.
Well that's definitely good to know! Thanks!!

Congrats and THANK YOU. I bet you are part of the reason I was able to get my ct5BW. The build spot you passed on is the one I think I stepped into at the 11th hour, so thank you! not so much for saving me 7k but so that I could get shadow metallic which is no longer available. Baker cadillac was a class act. Enjoy your pickup and congrats again!!
Yep, they called me in February 2022 and say they were ready to submit my order. I was buying a house and the wife's Bronco at the time, and didn't want to add a third luxury purchase to my credit.

I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the allocation, although my '22 spec was quite a bit nicer than my '23.

Yup, mine had past but the tracker updated my EDD to 1/9 with status 4800 today. My dealer said it actually arrived in a holding lot in Houston on 12/29. I hope I get it this upcoming week. Car was built 6/22 and was 4D00 MP until late November from what I remember. Crazy how long it’s taking, I placed the order 1/27/22.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!