Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Got two packages in the mail today. Christmas in January ! Received the "Blackwing V" logo for the trunk and received a nice watch that was ordered before Xmas. Cadillac spent a few bucks on nice box. Upon closer inspection of the watch....its only a plastic crystal and made in China.....but it's the thought that counts.

Attachments

• 20230111_200416.jpg
    20230111_200416.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
x3 what's up with that watch...need particulars

You can find different variations on Ebay. The watches are all under $30 bucks. I have a small wrist and have my own tools to adjust metal bands and I am pretty sure that I won't be able to reduce the bracelet enough for my wrist. I may just take it to my jeweler and have him put a leather band. The watch is very cheap but they claim it has a Citizen movement. Its a gift from my little nephew and I will find a way to wear it regardless of its quality.

As for the Blackwing V (trunk logo)......you can call customer service at 1-800-333-4223 and give them your VIN#. This logo was ordered back in September and just arrived. (It's free$.) The car already has a "V" logo and I bought an aluminum "Supercharged" logo from Amazon or maybe Ebay and put it on my trunk. I may install this new logo, somewhere inside the car on the dash or center console. My car is in winter storage and I won't take it out until April. I had the fenders and trunk pinstriped with my pinstripers version of a "Blackwing".

Attachments

• 20220713_152139.jpg
    20220713_152139.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
  • 20220713_152156.jpg
    20220713_152156.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • 20220713_152131.jpg
    20220713_152131.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
I've never bought a $30 watch that looks that good! Actually, I can't remember when I bought a watch (last time)?...Kids and wifey gift @ESO! @Tall Steve>>>>> . That's a deal? ;) Stay well out there.

I've never bought a $30 watch that looks that good! Actually, I can't remember when I bought a watch (last time)?...Kids and wifey gift @ESO! @Tall Steve>>>>> . That's a deal? ;) Stay well out there.
That is a deal, but what makes it special is that a family member gave it to him..... I hope to one day pass all my watches on to my son..

Rob, Thank you for everything you do and keeping my hopes from crumbling to pieces! You can take me off the tracker! Only waited since February 2021.

Now I need to drive 500 miles of boring so I can open this thing up!

View attachment 15945
Congratulations!

Rob, Thank you for everything you do and keeping my hopes from crumbling to pieces! You can take me off the tracker! Only waited since February 2021.

Now I need to drive 500 miles of boring so I can open this thing up!

View attachment 15945
That's great, but you're blocking the view! 😉
Have fun... and the first 500 isn't boring... it's just not quite as exhilarating! Enjoy and be safe

lets-be-careful-out-there-hill-street-blues.gif

First one I've seen Radiant Red on, I like it. Hopefully mine looks just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop