Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I checked with the Cadillac online today. She said my car is at 4000. I have been on here for awhile and I can not recall ever seeing anyone at 4000 (maybe you don't stay at this code very long). Wonder why I still can't get a window sticker.

Last edited:
I checked with the Cadillac online today. She said my car is at 4000. I have been on here for awhile and I can not recall ever seeing anyone at 4000 (maybe you don't stay at this code very long). Wonder why I still can't get a window sticker.
I was told the same thing a few days ago. I'm waiting to see if she even knows what she's talking about. I'm wondering if she even knows the difference between 4000 - 4D00 or 4B00? They may all be 4000 to her!

For those of you getting your window sticker...is the dealer providing that? Or are you using your VIN number somewhere to pull it up?
For me Dustin AKA @1StunnaV printed and laminated mine and gave them to me at delivery..

EDIT: Hahahaha, only because I have a special relationship with him, the dealer management, and Cadillac corporate management!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealership is the best source for additional details on that process. Please be aware, standard shipping time could be 3-5 weeks, but could be up to 8-12 wks, depending on the location of the plant and method of transit event code 4000.

I agree, We will see what Rob says.

Window sticker link below.
Welcome to the Goat Rodeo

Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealership is the best source for additional details on that process. Please be aware, standard shipping time could be 3-5 weeks, but could be up to 8-12 wks, depending on the location of the plant and method of transit event code 4000.

I agree, We will see what Rob says.

Window sticker link below.
Welcome to the Goat Rodeo
Thanks for that link! My sticker in hand!

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

For me Dustin AKA @1StunnaV printed and laminated mine and gave them to me at delivery..

EDIT: Hahahaha, only because I have a special relationship with him, the dealer management, and Cadillac corporate management!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Wow, I got the same, I feel extra special now!! :happyanim:

Love the new avatar. Perfect for this website!

I was told the same thing a few days ago. I'm waiting to see if she even knows what she's talking about. I'm wondering if she even knows the difference between 4000 - 4D00 or 4B00? They may all be 4000 to her!
As I thought. For those of us that visited the Cadillac website and were told we were at 4000 status. My status remains 4D00! Thanks for that great information Kiara!! You're a real 🍑 peach!! 😂

Last edited:
For those of you getting your window sticker...is the dealer providing that? Or are you using your VIN number somewhere to pull it up?

My car went 4000 today. :D
My dealer told me when the car is up on VinView and tracking, she could see/print the window sticker. So far, my build sits at 3800 status so we wait.

New Year, new car?

I sleep with the PDF of my window sticker to keep the dream alive.

For some reason I read that as you PPFed your window sticker. I was thinking that was next level, forget just PPFing the key fob.
How do you know I haven't...Always use protection.

Well Goat family, after nearly 1 full year of waiting and 6 months out in the factory lot, she finally made it to the Dealer. 2023 5BW M6, 86-027. I cannot wait to go and pick it up (still yet to be decided how I will do this given I am in WA and car is in SC).

Rob, could you please remove me from the tracker - BVBVBT. Thanks for all the help!

front driver side.jpg

...with pleasure! :happyanim:

Congrats!

Well Goat family, after nearly 1 full year of waiting and 6 months out in the factory lot, she finally made it to the Dealer. 2023 5BW M6, 86-027. I cannot wait to go and pick it up (still yet to be decided how I will do this given I am in WA and car is in SC).

Rob, could you please remove me from the tracker - BVBVBT. Thanks for all the help!

View attachment 15709
Where in SC?? I'll drive it to you.....

View attachment 15709
Congratulations!

View attachment 15709
Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace