Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
How long should I expect to wait to go from 3000 status to 4000 at this point (11/29)?
I know it can change and is a range, but best guess.

I know that was true a year ago but is that the case on new 23' orders?
Well I'm in six months so far. I put a deposit down on June 1st. Order was picked up on August 6th. Car was built on September 14th. Car has been on hold since built and still waiting with no sign I'll be getting it anytime soon. Others have gotten theirs alot sooner but who knows? Good luck to you! Hopefully you'll have better luck than me!

I know that was true a year ago but is that the case on new 23' orders?
So you've joined the 3000 club! Welcome. Have a seat...

The time from TPW to holding area used to be all over the place. It has settled down for the '23MY for the most part. Now the most frustrating part is going from the holding lot to your dealer. THAT'S the part that is causing many forum members here to experience deep emotional trauma.

We have seen cars go from produced to dealer lot in 10 days. We have people that had cars built in May that are still awaiting delivery. Some are BW4's, some are BW5's. There seems to be no way to tell what kind of experience you are going to have.

But help is here...This group is very understanding and ready to commiserate with you. Unless it's @Tall Steve, then he is just going to remind you not only does he have two of the very first Blackwings, but he will post pics and video of him driving them and telling us all how great they are. :D

How long should I expect to wait to go from 3000 status to 4000 at this point (11/29)?
I know it can change and is a range, but best guess.

Mine was 5 months exactly. 06/28/22 to 11/28/2022.

A guy who lives 30 minutes from me and bought the same model from the same dealership had a very different experience. His car hit 3000 one week after mine and was shipped almost 2 months before mine: 07/06/22 to 09/30/22. So his was 5 days shy of 3 months.

There is just no rhyme or reason to this stuff.

Last edited:
More fantastic news! I called Auto Port and I was told the car was not in their possession but was still at "LGR" (the plant) so apparently not ready to ship but instead still on hold.
I know I'm being a whining little bitch but what am I supposed to do if and when this vehicle is delivered? It'll be dead of winter here in Buffalo in a couple of weeks. Not sure it would be safe to drive it home the 20 or so miles from the dealership on the summer tires it comes with. Not to mention all the salt all over the roads. I need this car like I need a hole in the head! I do of course want this car and intend to keep it a long while.
I suppose I can hire or find a friend with an enclosed trailer but this is really turning into a s..t show!!
Sorry you are having this level of difficulty. Take a deep cleansing breath, cleanse the pallet (repeatedly!), and forget about winter. It's inevitable you get 70+ in of snow before delivery. Worst case, transport it home. Better that problem than continuing to sit in the unknown delivery state. For me, it would be worse to have it and not be able to drive it. Hope news breaks your way soon.

Here is the best mpg I was able to get . Wind to my back on a downhill, going with the rotation of the Earth !
Clearly misplaced priorities and mindspace! I'd be focused on tread depth and getting another set of Pilot Sports ready for the rear!!

Sorry you are having this level of difficulty. Take a deep cleansing breath, cleanse the pallet (repeatedly!), and forget about winter. It's inevitable you get 70+ in of snow before delivery. Worst case, transport it home. Better that problem than continuing to sit in the unknown delivery state. For me, it would be worse to have it and not be able to drive it. Hope news breaks your way soon.
Thank you for the words of encouragement! I need to relax and let go of what I can't control.

Mine went from 3800 to 4000 in about 4 weeks.
For what it's worth... I went from 3000 to 4000 in about three weeks. I think there was a brief time in Sept and Oct where some of the CT5s moved pretty quickly. Seems CT4s were not progressing as quickly. Accept the fact you have a wait in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop