Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
what u do is not even place an allocated order. Just randomly sit waiting for someone to walk away from a blackwing, swoop in and get one right off the dealers lot! Skip the rodeo all together! 😜

Thank you for the words of encouragement! I need to relax and let go of what I can't control.
Looks like you and I had very similar order and build dates. Picked mine up 11/12. I consider myself very lucky given what others are experiencing. Hopefully soon for you.

Thank you for the words of encouragement! I need to relax and let go of what I can't control.
Yup! It's fascinating to see the partial meltdowns that pop up with regularity. I've been MP for a few weeks now and so far I've been calm about it with only micro disappointment when Rob updates. But, I haven't been in the 4D/4B to EDD back to DELAYED vortex yet, so my time in the barrel may still materialize.

One thing I'm leaning on is my experience with my SS. Ordered in October, delivered in February. I loved having the car finally, but I missed participating in the "boat tracking" thread. I guess it's like a road trip, the journey is half the fun.

Could prove devastating for much more than car deliveries. POTUS punted to Congress so I'm sure it will get resolved ASAP.
You’re not kidding, my commuter train ride is in jeopardy and I’m not in a position to start driving the 100 miles round trip. 🤦🏻‍♂️

So you've joined the 3000 club! Welcome. Have a seat...

The time from TPW to holding area used to be all over the place. It has settled down for the '23MY for the most part. Now the most frustrating part is going from the holding lot to your dealer. THAT'S the part that is causing many forum members here to experience deep emotional trauma.

We have seen cars go from produced to dealer lot in 10 days. We have people that had cars built in May that are still awaiting delivery. Some are BW4's, some are BW5's. There seems to be no way to tell what kind of experience you are going to have.

But help is here...This group is very understanding and ready to commiserate with you. Unless it's @Tall Steve, then he is just going to remind you not only does he have two of the very first Blackwings, but he will post pics and video of him driving them and telling us all how great they are. :D
Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends
Helping Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
You Matter Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

Remember, I don't drive the 5 BW much because it scares the shit out of me, but she looks good sitting in the garage.. 😁

Ok, 5BW, factory starts building on 07/05/21, mine 86-043, went to 3800 (built) 07/19/21, delivered 08/09/21, 36 days from start to delivery..... Oh yes, first in the nation to be delivered!!!! 😁

My 4BW took longer, 08/31/21, 1100 order accepted 11:10am, (Don't cry now), 3000 08/31/21 10:35 pm, 3100 10/06/21, 3300 10/07/21, 3400 10/08/21, 3800 11/15/21, 4000 11/15/21, 5000 12/16/21, 107 days from order to delivery......

I'm living proof that God loves the mentally challenged!

Attachments

• IMG_3213.jpg
    IMG_3213.jpg
    609.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2220.jpg
    IMG_2220.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 54
@Tall Steve
Spare me old goat master! I will repent for my expedience! 🙏 😭

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

But seriously folks, especially my 4BW brethren around 046138 VIN, hang tough.

I do think my legwork made a difference getting on the truck. Be kind, be decent and use whatever resources you can with respect to autoport, accelerated services, jack cooper and your final shipping assignment.

If you are genuinely still missing a part I have no advice outside of sourcing it for GM (I think someone did that here re: HVAC cabin fan).

However, if you are GM shippable but yard hold there is some sort of nagging you can do.

I am still here with you my friends.

I have 60 miles on the car now and it has been wonderful each drive. Funny to see how cold 4Ss respond with just a blip of the pedal. I need to figure out garage code programing and get my seats right. Also, still getting used to snug fit of two cars in narrow garage and driveway. Have the car seat in the back now with respective seat protectors of course. Work and life for sure getting in the way of joy rides and day trips.

Looking forward to keeping up with everyone here.

I am praying to the old gods and the new for those waiting.

Stay cozy,

Zoomtopher Z Zoomsky, PhD

But seriously folks, especially my 4BW brethren around 046138 VIN, hang tough.

I do think my legwork made a difference getting on the truck. Be kind, be decent and use whatever resources you can with respect to autoport, accelerated services, jack cooper and your final shipping assignment.

If you are genuinely still missing a part I have no advice outside of sourcing it for GM (I think someone did that here re: HVAC cabin fan).

However, if you are GM shippable but yard hold there is some sort of nagging you can do.

I am still here with you my friends.

I have 60 miles on the car now and it has been wonderful each drive. Funny to see how cold 4Ss respond with just a blip of the pedal. I need to figure out garage code programing and get my seats right. Also, still getting used to snug fit of two cars in narrow garage and driveway. Have the car seat in the back now with respective seat protectors of course. Work and life for sure getting in the way of joy rides and day trips.

Looking forward to keeping up with everyone here.

I am praying to the old gods and the new for those waiting.

Stay cozy,

Zoomtopher Z Zoomsky, PhD
randy marsh yelling GIF by South Park

It was not so long ago that the highlight of my day was an order update from Rob. I remember.

Now the best thing that happens on any given day is the one part of my evening commute when, if I time it right, I can pull off 2 no lift shifts in V-mode with the exhaust set to track. waaaaa...brrt....waaaaaa...brrt...waaaaa

Stay strong goat victims!!!!!!

Last edited:
It was not so long ago that the best thing that would happen to me all day was an order update from Rob. I remember.

Now the best thing that happens on any given day is the one part of my evening commute when, if I time it right, I can pull off 2 no lift shifts in V-mode with the exhaust set to track. waaaaa...brrt....waaaaaa...brrt...waaaaa

I genuinely cannot wait to rev this thing out with some no lift shifts!

Even in my very short ownership my horrendous, out of practice footwork has come to light. Rev match helps but I haven’t daily driven stick since 2010/11.

One of my all time fav videos comes to mind.

True aspiration/inspiration and imho the true GOAT…IN LOAFERS AND TUBE SOCKS NO LESS:

It was not so long ago that the highlight of my day was an order update from Rob. I remember.

But you miss it right? The anticipation?
That's why all of us with BWs still come back to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop