Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I picked up my car 6 weeks ago. I still check this thread every day. Hard to get out of that habit.

Now I just need Cadillac to fix the scratched wheel and broken undercarriage tray. They've had it for two weeks. I miss my BW!! Sort of feels like I got thrown back into the rodeo again.
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Just sent off the final paper work and car is set to be transported next week mon/Tues in enclosed trailer from dealership. But Sheez!! This is what I have to deal with. No ripping shifts when there is 6 inches of snow plus next Monday an inch more. Sucks!! Guess I can turn her on in the garage in neutral and rev a little bit.
280777E3-98EB-4D61-81B4-DD9CDF4A511F.jpeg

Just sent off the final paper work and car is set to be transported next week mon/Tues in enclosed trailer from dealership. But Sheez!! This is what I have to deal with. No ripping shifts when there is 6 inches of snow plus next Monday an inch more. Sucks!! Guess I can turn her on in the garage in neutral and rev a little bit. View attachment 14858
I feel your pain!

Attachments

• 20221118_115246.jpg
    20221118_115246.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 57
@Rob you can remove my car from the tracker - order BVHG54. I ended up buying a local 4BW 6spd off Bayway's lot. I am not built for the goat rodeo, something about one bird in the hand is worth two in a bush or some other wise proverb. Ended up with VIN 460008. Thanks!
They called me last week about a BW4. Wonder if it was that car. I figured I waited this long since July, and mine just reached 3800 status. What's a few more months? :sleep:

I genuinely cannot wait to rev this thing out with some no lift shifts!

Even in my very short ownership my horrendous, out of practice footwork has come to light. Rev match helps but I haven’t daily driven stick since 2010/11.

One of my all time fav videos comes to mind.

True aspiration/inspiration and imho the true GOAT…IN LOAFERS AND TUBE SOCKS NO LESS:

x100000

I'm with you brother, can't wait to fire her up!!!
This video speaks to me....LOL

I got to drive at the Rusty Wallace NASCAR Experience at Dover's Monster Mile a few years ago. The cars are restricted to 150mph and they would not let us drive against the wall. Gave me a real appreciation on how you can't see too much from the drivers seat considering how close those guys drive next to each other.

Attachments

• Jimmie Johnson #48.jpg
    Jimmie Johnson #48.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 50
That looks like a really cool experience.

What is that in the dash next to your right knee?

First, I went for a demo ride with a professional driver and no limiter. He went right up against the wall at almost 180mph. Showed me how to enter and exit corners. We only went up thru the gears 1-2-3-4 when entering the track and never took it out of 4th until it was time to coast back into the pits. They warned us , if we tried to shift gears, we would spin out and wreck the car and then we would liable for damages. After the ride , they gave us a Go Pro micro SD card that recorded the ride. I accidentally , on purpose, missed the entrance to pit road to get an extra lap.
I wonder if there are any NASCAR tracks that allow you to drive your own personal car around the track ?

First, I went for a demo ride with a professional driver and no limiter. He went right up against the wall at almost 180mph. Showed me how to enter and exit corners. We only went up thru the gears 1-2-3-4 when entering the track and never took it out of 4th until it was time to coast back into the pits. They warned us , if we tried to shift gears, we would spin out and wreck the car and then we would liable for damages. After the ride , they gave us a Go Pro micro SD card that recorded the ride. I accidentally , on purpose, missed the entrance to pit road to get an extra lap.
I wonder if there are any NASCAR tracks that allow you to drive your own personal car around the track?
SCCA in the past, during spring/summer months (March-August), hosted events at Charlotte Motor Speedway on the Roval track

I wonder if there are any NASCAR tracks that allow you to drive your own personal car around the track ?
Daytona. Charlotte. Homestead. Lots of them.

that pic is my car fastest lap at Daytona. You have to run with the windows down which is huge drag.

Attachments

• E095F8AF-8936-4852-993A-A7549C92D92C.jpeg
    E095F8AF-8936-4852-993A-A7549C92D92C.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 43
SCCA in the past, during spring/summer months (March-August), hosted events at Charlotte Motor Speedway on the Roval track

My good friends back yard in NC! Awesome!

Attachments

• Hudson Hornet.jpg
    Hudson Hornet.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 41
You can at TMS..

Attachments

• F2279F22-EA0F-4081-BF78-1D4935FF036F.jpeg
    F2279F22-EA0F-4081-BF78-1D4935FF036F.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 48
I live 20 minutes from Sears Point, now called Sonoma Raceway. I don't follow NASCAR, but I believe it's only one of two road courses they use? Tons of track day opportunities over there (that is where my profile pic is from).

I live 20 minutes from Sears Point, now called Sonoma Raceway. I don't follow NASCAR, but I believe it's only one of two road courses they use? Tons of track day opportunities over there (that is where my profile pic is from).
I live 2 1/2 hours from the other, Watkins Glen. I don't follow NASCAR either though.

Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA. They have a roval as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop