Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
"Put the dealership in jeopardy" ???? If the dealer gets their money by check,cash or credit card......they are done with the deal. Whoever provided you with the funds is the one taking the gamble that you will be good for the payments. My dealer would only take $2500 on a credit card towards the purchase of my Telluride. Home equity money is "your" money on the value of your home. When I had one years ago, I could use the money for whatever I wanted. Sounds like the dealer has another deal in the wings to make even more money off the car.
AND you get to write off the interest on your taxes on the loan because the loan is against the house = mortgage, and you cant write the interest off on a car loan. As others mentioned The dealer was playing games with you for sure or he does not know what he is talking about

It means it shuts down 4 cyls to run on 4 cyls to save fuel.
Ahh so now that it's broken in the V4 light wont be lit again hahah!

Have you tried AutoPort to see if assignment has been performed as they're 3 other shipping companies GM could assign your whip to. Good luck
More fantastic news! I called Auto Port and I was told the car was not in their possession but was still at "LGR" (the plant) so apparently not ready to ship but instead still on hold.
I know I'm being a whining little bitch but what am I supposed to do if and when this vehicle is delivered? It'll be dead of winter here in Buffalo in a couple of weeks. Not sure it would be safe to drive it home the 20 or so miles from the dealership on the summer tires it comes with. Not to mention all the salt all over the roads. I need this car like I need a hole in the head! I do of course want this car and intend to keep it a long while.
I suppose I can hire or find a friend with an enclosed trailer but this is really turning into a s..t show!!

More fantastic news! I called Auto Port and I was told the car was not in their possession but was still at "LGR" (the plant) so apparently not ready to ship but instead still on hold.
I know I'm being a whining little bitch but what am I supposed to do if and when this vehicle is delivered? It'll be dead of winter here in Buffalo in a couple of weeks. Not sure it would be safe to drive it home the 20 or so miles from the dealership on the summer tires it comes with. Not to mention all the salt all over the roads. I need this car like I need a hole in the head! I do of course want this car and intend to keep it a long while.
I suppose I can hire or find a friend with an enclosed trailer but this is really turning into a s..t show!!
I picked up my Z06 in February. The dealer had the car in the service lane the morning of me taking delivery to keep the tires warmed up for the drive home.

I picked up my Z06 in February. The dealer had the car in the service lane the morning of me taking delivery to keep the tires warmed up for the drive home.
Yeah I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Probably won't arrive till Spring anyway but that's another issue!

Just got an update from Auto Trans, they said according to GM's system, my car has been on a shipping HOLD since 11/15. That seems to align to what the tracker has with 4D00 DELAYED. Wonder if anyone has heard anything else about why they delayed a lot of our cars and when they plan to release them.

WOW. Back in 09 my GT500 showed up in late December with 14 inches of snow on the ground. The dealer kept the car inside on the showroom floor until I was able to hire a flatbed. $175 trip a few days later to my garage, car didn't even touch any salt.

Keep the faith and remember it's called the fucking goat rodeo for a reason!

WOW. Back in 09 my GT500 showed up in late December with 14 inches of snow on the ground. The dealer kept the car inside on the showroom floor until I was able to hire a flatbed. $175 trip a few days later to my garage, car didn't even touch any salt.

Keep the faith and remember it's called the fucking goat rodeo for a reason!
Thank you for that Sir! I needed that!!!

I wouldn't be surprised to a lot of cars show up at the end of December. They want those sales for the end of the calendar year.

Unless a bunch of us wind up getting "Railroad Workers Strike" on our Goat Rodeo Bingo Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop