Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Greetings everyone! I have been reading this thread for weeks now, and after being (fortunate) enough to purchase an already built 5BW that has been "shipped" but stuck in limbo with no one knowing where it is, I get to participate.

Doing my due diligence I contacted Keri from AutoTrans who was fantastic and nice and let me know that my car is available to be shipped as of 10/5/22:

"I'm showing this vehicle in a shippable status since 10/5/22 but it's not assigned to a carrier just yet. You can check back later to see if it's assigned to us to ship. Sorry I don't have better news! "

What do you guys think about this? I don't even know what status is it is in (I am assuming 4200). If so how long am I looking? I there's no way to know but if its "shipped" are we thinking within the month? No parts missing if shipped right?

Oh--can we please add to the tracker as well? VIN: 1G6DY5R66P0860089

Thanks everyone for the advice in advance!

--Patiently waiting for my Raven Black 6MT 2023 5BW (or not)

I think that this "allocation" stuff is a bunch of BS. I should be able to go into a dealership, order a car, dealer submits the build order, the factory builds me a car to my specifications and then ships it to the dealer for payment. My dealer only sold 5- BW5's for 2022. The factory should tell the dealer that if its a "limited edition" car, they will cater to a dealer that sells large volume vehicles. Then you read about a dealer that won't sell to someone just because they come from out of state. Isn't Capitalism great !

Greetings everyone! I have been reading this thread for weeks now, and after being (fortunate) enough to purchase an already built 5BW that has been "shipped" but stuck in limbo with no one knowing where it is, I get to participate.

Doing my due diligence I contacted Keri from AutoTrans who was fantastic and nice and let me know that my car is available to be shipped as of 10/5/22:

"I'm showing this vehicle in a shippable status since 10/5/22 but it's not assigned to a carrier just yet. You can check back later to see if it's assigned to us to ship. Sorry I don't have better news! "

What do you guys think about this? I don't even know what status is it is in (I am assuming 4200). If so how long am I looking? I there's no way to know but if its "shipped" are we thinking within the month? No parts missing if shipped right?

Oh--can we please add to the tracker as well? VIN: 1G6DY5R66P0860089

Thanks everyone for the advice in advance!

--Patiently waiting for my Raven Black 6MT 2023 5BW (or not)
Well, I'm ahead of you with P860066, built 8/23, ready for shipping on 9/8 with first EDD OF 9/28 and now 10/21 and never an MP status. Just called Auto Port, car still waiting for carrier. At this point, I just want to bang gears before the snow shows up..

Well, I'm ahead of you with P860066, built 8/23, ready for shipping on 9/8 with first EDD OF 9/28 and now 10/21 and never an MP status. Just called Auto Port, car still waiting for carrier. At this point, I just want to bang gears before the snow shows up..
Ask me how many times I’ve watched that YouTube review demonstrating no lift shifts and the fuel cutoff sound. Literally driving to train station this morning and I’m making vrrm vrrm sounds, squeezing shift knob between neutral and drive, pretending to have a clutch, wringing my hands on steering wheel as if it will turn my wife’s car into my own.

Get Some Fast And Furious GIF by Regal

Did some calling around and found my car, it is currently here;

Its been assigned to Car shipping Los Angeles | Deluxe Auto Carriers for delivery. I called Deluxe and with out asking they said the car was ready, they would red tag the order to move it up the priority list for pickup. Home sick today with a nasty head cold so I have nothing better to-do but track it down. Looks like I may have it this weekend or next week at the latest.

Rob - could you help me with my full vin? P0860055.

Thank you sir!

Has anyone heard about any wheel issues like what happened with the C7s(cracking)? Just curious because the dealership asked me if I wanted wheel protection. I've never bought it before, and wasn't sure if anyone has.

How very frustrating.

Since we seem to be in the same boat--is it missing parts or anything? They actually gave you au delivery date? When did they tell you that?

Did some calling around and found my car, it is currently here;

Its been assigned to Car shipping Los Angeles | Deluxe Auto Carriers for delivery. I called Deluxe and with out asking they said the car was ready, they would red tag the order to move it up the priority list for pickup. Home sick today with a nasty head cold so I have nothing better to-do but track it down. Looks like I may have it this weekend or next week at the latest.
How did you find this information out?

How did you find this information out?

First, I had to figure out my vin, I did this by looking at the registry on this site and finding a similar car to mine, year, color and trans. Used this for for the first 8 digits, then for the 9th digit I used an online tool to calculate the 9th "check" digit, and you already have the serial or last 8 digits, that gives you the full 17 digit vin. Verified I had the correct vin when I could pull a window sticker from here Welcome to the Goat Rodeo Then searched this site for the contact info for Associated Shipping, asked them to track. They did and told me the order was with another vendor and gave me their name, I called the vendor and asked them to track. So it took a few hours of digging.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Updated with good news @Rob , thanks. Looks like I'll have it mid week. It's already got a stock number, and listed on Autotrader too lol.

How very frustrating.

Since we seem to be in the same boat--is it missing parts or anything? They actually gave you au delivery date? When did they tell you that?
I've been dealing with this goat rodeo for 16+ months so I'm use to this shit, call me seasoned. LOL

The car never showed MP status and is sitting in 4B00. The dealer sent me a Vin view text a while back with the EDD. And Rob's tracker has been extremely helpful as well!

I believe it may just be a matter of catching a ride to NY on a carrier, who in the hell knows, only the goats, that's who.

Thanks for updating @Rob...

I do not see my car listed though. Am I looking at MY 22 only?

First, I had to figure out my vin, I did this by looking at the registry on this site and finding a similar car to mine, year, color and trans. Used this for for the first 8 digits, then for the 9th digit I used an online tool to calculate the 9th "check" digit, and you already have the serial or last 8 digits, that gives you the full 17 digit vin. Verified I had the correct vin when I could pull a window sticker from here Welcome to the Goat Rodeo Then searched this site for the contact info for Associated Shipping, asked them to track. They did and told me the order was with another vendor and gave me their name, I called the vendor and asked them to track. So it took a few hours of digging.
Awesome! See, everyone? There is nothing to it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!