Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Has anyone heard about any wheel issues like what happened with the C7s(cracking)? Just curious because the dealership asked me if I wanted wheel protection. I've never bought it before, and wasn't sure if anyone has.
Its a mark up trick that dealers use to get more money out of you. They tell you that you can include it in the price of the vehicle and make payments with your loan. My finance guy offered it for a mere $2500 . He tells everyone a story about how he has a C8 Corvette and he hit potholes and curbs and it covered replacing his tire ($500) and paid for his rim repairs , twice. I declined . Between the "extended warranty and wheel/tire coverage, they were asking almost $6000 . And there are restrictions on how many times in a year you can use it.

Its a mark up trick that dealers use to get more money out of you. They tell you that you can include it in the price of the vehicle and make payments with your loan. My finance guy offered it for a mere $2500 . He tells everyone a story about how he has a C8 Corvette and he hit potholes and curbs and it covered replacing his tire ($500) and paid for his rim repairs , twice. I declined . Between the "extended warranty and wheel/tire coverage, they were asking almost $6000 . And there are restrictions on how many times in a year you can use it.
Yeah, I figured as much. I've had 3 Corvettes, and a ZL1, and never bought extended anything on them either. Figured I'd just buy new HRE Wheels if I have an issue with these.

I've been dealing with this goat rodeo for 16+ months so I'm use to this shit, call me seasoned. LOL

The car never showed MP status and is sitting in 4B00. The dealer sent me a Vin view text a while back with the EDD. And Rob's tracker has been extremely helpful as well!

I believe it may just be a matter of catching a ride to NY on a carrier, who in the hell knows, only the goats, that's who.
I am now 4B00 as well. I am also NY local—just on the more spirited side of the bridge. How do we get the goats on the carrier? My goat is shameless and absent of any integrity at this point. I know she would do a lot to get home to daddy…

The Sopranos Hbo GIF

I am now 4B00 as well. I am also NY local—just on the more spirited side of the bridge. How do we get the goats on the carrier? My goat is shameless and absent of any integrity at this point. I know she would do a lot to get home to daddy…

The Sopranos Hbo GIF
Dang kids!

The Sopranos Hbo GIF
BTW, when is the tracker code list going to be updated with "DELAYEDLOL"?

Still 4B00 status as well with an EDD of Delayed, at least it isn't MP (yet). I'm going to have to bring my salesman some beer because I have to keep bugging him since Rob doesn't like Canadians!

Ask me how many times I’ve watched that YouTube review demonstrating no lift shifts and the fuel cutoff sound. Literally driving to train station this morning and I’m making vrrm vrrm sounds, squeezing shift knob between neutral and drive, pretending to have a clutch, wringing my hands on steering wheel as if it will turn my wife’s car into my own.

Get Some Fast And Furious GIF by Regal
I feel you. I drove our Odyssey minivan for 3 months until my car arrived.

The no lift shift is a particularly hilarious party trick, in a car full of hijinks and tomfoolery. Depending on what mode you are in, sometimes the brrr between shifts concludes with a loup exhaust pop as you lift off the clutch. YEET

I was watching some videos about thieves stealing Hell Cats and Chargers without the key fobs. They get a hold of some locksmith fob programmer and are gone in less than 5 minutes. Has anyone on this forum installed any additional security system or cut off switches in their BW's ? Auto theft is through the roof everywhere.

The no lift shift is a particularly hilarious party trick, in a car full of hijinks and tomfoolery. Depending on what mode you are in, sometimes the brrr between shifts concludes with a loup exhaust pop as you lift off the clutch. YEET
I am such a fan of hijinks and tomfoolery. Don’t get me started about a hoot, let alone a humdinger. I’ll go bananas!

high school smoking GIF

I was watching some videos about thieves stealing Hell Cats and Chargers without the key fobs. They get a hold of some locksmith fob programmer and are gone in less than 5 minutes. Has anyone on this forum installed any additional security system or cut off switches in their BW's ? Auto theft is through the roof everywhere.

Leave your fobs away from the vehicle, thefts happen using a repeater where they boost the signal so the keyfob can be seen by the vehicle and then start it.

If you store your keys at the front of the house by the door and park your car in the driveway you run the risk of this working on you.

I keep my spare fob in a RFID blocking bag to stop anything from seeing the signal.

I don't know about a fob programmer but if thieves are programming new fobs without needing your current fobs then all I can say is make sure you have insurance coverage or add a killswitch.

Funny coincidence, I've been driving a 2007 Odyssey since August and my car should be delivered at the beginning of November, just about 3 months

Leave your fobs away from the vehicle, thefts happen using a repeater where they boost the signal so the keyfob can be seen by the vehicle and then start it.

If you store your keys at the front of the house by the door and park your car in the driveway you run the risk of this working on you.

I keep my spare fob in a RFID blocking bag to stop anything from seeing the signal.

I don't know about a fob programmer but if thieves are programming new fobs without needing your current fobs then all I can say is make sure you have insurance coverage or add a killswitch.
I slip my fob in a faraday pouch when I come inside and I keep the spare in one also. Anyone that lives in a neighborhood or complex where people can get close should do this.

I got the factory anti theft option. It includes three pedals and 6 on the floor. No cost option to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop