Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Wow, good information. Didn’t realIze they could use up their allocations and leave me out to dry. Would I be out of line to ask the dealer where I stand in his list for allocations for his location? Thank you!

Wow, good information. Didn’t realIze they could use up their allocations and leave me out to dry. Would I be out of line to ask the dealer where I stand in his list for allocations for his location? Thank you!
You should have asked them on the front end how many allocations they expect (it's not an exact science), how many people are on any list they have and where you are on that list. People have frequently put in orders at multiple dealers just waiting for the first opportunity they can get.

If you're on the fence about CCB, let Mike explain the tech behind it.
Sold my SS sedan 6m with 6m at 6.2k miles back in Aug. Sad day. Loved that car.
I loved my "16 SS too, had under 30k, but it wasn't at all a sad day. I was completely content with selling it. I enjoyed it, but I just knew that I need 670hp...and this forum is SOOO much better!

If you want Carbon Fiber and its on constraint, and you aren't willing to remove it then yes, the dealer will skip over you and ask the next person in line if they want it with the constraints.

If you aren't willing to budge that means the dealer can't order a car so of course they can skip over you and go to someone who will.

You absolutely should know your spot in line, you should also ask how many 2022s they received so you know roughly how long you will be waiting. If they won't provide this information then find another dealer.

You should have asked them on the front end how many allocations they expect (it's not an exact science), how many people are on any list they have and where you are on that list. People have frequently put in orders at multiple dealers just waiting for the first opportunity they can get.
Okay thanks. I’ll be sure to find out.

If you want Carbon Fiber and its on constraint, and you aren't willing to remove it then yes, the dealer will skip over you and ask the next person in line if they want it with the constraints.

If you aren't willing to budge that means the dealer can't order a car so of course they can skip over you and go to someone who will.

You absolutely should know your spot in line, you should also ask how many 2022s they received so you know roughly how long you will be waiting. If they won't provide this information then find another dealer.

I gotcha. Very good advice. I’ll be reaching out to them first thing tomorrow. Thank you.

To clarify... SS sedan 6m. Did not think about surround vision. Yes. I did get the parking package. Should make it much easier as long as the display and resolution are good. Camera and the display on the SS were not good, especially in low light.
... "You'll be fine", says the guy who had a 16 ss and now has a 22 5bw
Screenshot_20221015-064425_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221015-064527_Chrome.jpg

I gotcha. Very good advice. I’ll be reaching out to them first thing tomorrow. Thank you.
My advice is no matter what your dealer says, place an order at another dealer as well. Also join the Blackwing FB groups and stay current on them, dealers will occasionally post about open allocations or built cars that people have backed out on.

Good luck. 🐐

My advice is no matter what your dealer says, place an order at another dealer as well. Also join the Blackwing FB groups and stay current on them, dealers will occasionally post about open allocations or built cars that people have backed out on.

Good luck. 🐐
Thank you very much. I've been talking to several dealers today so appreciate all the advice!

That's really impressive. Are you a 6m or Auto?
Mine is an Auto. I was very impressed. I actually think my 5BW gets better gas mileage than my Expedition. Granted, my Expy is a 6000 pound brick going down the road. Also assumes I'm not hammering on the Blackwing. Around town with some highway mixed in, my Expy gets 17-19. I think the same gets me 20-21 in the BW.

@Rob my car finally arrived at the dealer, however it failed PDI, and will need an AC blower motor which is currently on back order. NO current ETA. So I guess I'm MP at the dealership LOL. I guess technically you could pull me off the tracker but for me the rodeo continues....

Any movement in this?

That's a quick turnaround on both the build and status update. My car was built 7 weeks ago and is still siting at 3800 with no status update. My dealer confirmed as of Monday the car hadn't been assigned to a shipper and I still can't access a window sticker for it.

There’s even some that have been delivered to me that I still can’t pull the window sticker for. It’s having issues for sure.

My guess is it will be 3800 for about 2 or 3 weeks before moving to 4B00.

Good morning sluts.

The autumn winds bring luck and plenty.

The harvest shall be bountiful.

All mother came to me in a dream.

She sang the song of LF4s and LT4s.

Blessed be the fruit.

Yours forever,

Zoomafred Zoomson

black and white goat GIF

Good morning sluts.

The autumn winds bring luck and plenty.

The harvest shall be bountiful.

All mother came to me in a dream.

She sang the song of LF4s and LT4s.

Blessed be the fruit.

Yours forever,

Zoomafred Zoomson

black and white goat GIF
Hopefully the deliveries continue this week. I hope the week before last was not a one time occurance.

Hopefully the deliveries continue this week. I hope the week before last was not a one time occurance.
Indeed. Thoughts and prayers. This forum ain't spicy enough to tame my thirst. I need the real deal.

......well, except for that seatbelt guy...or maybe the M2 people...or maybe the winter tire fights...or maybe those shitting on Tesla...Jesus I love the nutjobs on here.

Prayer GIF

Mine is an Auto. I was very impressed. I actually think my 5BW gets better gas mileage than my Expedition. Granted, my Expy is a 6000 pound brick going down the road. Also assumes I'm not hammering on the Blackwing. Around town with some highway mixed in, my Expy gets 17-19. I think the same gets me 20-21 in the BW.
Damn, I think as I get older, I seem to want to go faster and faster. I'm lucky to get 9 mpg on my 5. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop