Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
+1 for me. would love a vinview status.
My dealer seems to be giving some outdated status for me. Don't want to push him too much though.
I've asked my dealer several times to try to get me a VinView status or image. They look up status and provide occasional updates when I persist. Is there any way to get a VinView status image from another source? I was told a couple days ago the car was on the rail in Lansing. I'm not sure if that means its loaded on the rail car or in the lot waiting to be loaded. I'd like to find out but don't want to pester my dealer too much. I think they are getting tired of hearing from me and me providing them updates.

On a different note... The 5BW is much longer than my '17 SS. I was looking at spec yesterday and noticed 195 in long. Took the measuring tape out and to check and it's going to be pretty tight without moving my workbench. Guess I better set up some parking blocks.
Vinview is a product the dealer (or GM) subscribes to for tracking. It's not really geared to be sold for individual use .

Vinview is a product the dealer (or GM) subscribes to for tracking. It's not really geared to be sold for individual use .
Figured that. I was hoping someone here had access that could take a look. I'll just wait it out like everyone else. Thanks for the clarification.

I've asked my dealer several times to try to get me a VinView status or image. They look up status and provide occasional updates when I persist. Is there any way to get a VinView status image from another source? I was told a couple days ago the car was on the rail in Lansing. I'm not sure if that means its loaded on the rail car or in the lot waiting to be loaded. I'd like to find out but don't want to pester my dealer too much. I think they are getting tired of hearing from me and me providing them updates.

On a different note... The 5BW is much longer than my '17 SS. I was looking at spec yesterday and noticed 195 in long. Took the measuring tape out and to check and it's going to be pretty tight without moving my workbench. Guess I better set up some parking blocks.
You talking camaro (yes)? Or sedan (no)? Also 5 comes with surround vision and parking package (or was that on constraint for your order?)

Good morning filthy whores,

Any news or movement expected today?

Emailed Keri and my dealer already. Fingers and toes crossed.

Yours in suffering,
Zoomie

PS I have a cancellation this afternoon if anyone wants a session at a family discount.

Sad Tb GIF by Hide The Pain Harold

Hey @ZoomieZoom55 !... your first name doesn't happen to be Bill🤔🤣?

A reenactment of a day in the life of Dr. Zoomie...

(No animals were harmed in the production of this film)

Hey @ZoomieZoom55 !... your first name doesn't happen to be Bill🤔🤣?

A reenactment of a day in the life of Dr. Zoomie...

(No animals were harmed in the production of this film)
For the right price sweetheart, my first name is whatever you want it to be.

How You Doin Kiss GIF

You talking camaro (yes)? Or sedan (no)? Also 5 comes with surround vision and parking package (or was that on constraint for your order?)
To clarify... SS sedan 6m. Did not think about surround vision. Yes. I did get the parking package. Should make it much easier as long as the display and resolution are good. Camera and the display on the SS were not good, especially in low light.

@Rob My dealer called this week and my car is "in transit" and apparently was near Kansas City on Wednesday, the 12th, so it sounds like I may see it at the dealer mid-to-end of next week. GM apparently hasn't updated the status since it's still showing delayed. The few of us in Phoenix will soon have our BWs.

Ok all joking aside where the fuck is my car. I appreciate the laughs on here, but it is perfect weather here and I want my friggin zoomie zooms and vrrmm vrrmmsss.
Though this forum is a rare form of therapy, maybe you should schedule a session with an actual professional. ;)

@Rob My dealer called this week and my car is "in transit" and apparently was near Kansas City on Wednesday, the 12th, so it sounds like I may see it at the dealer mid-to-end of next week. GM apparently hasn't updated the status since it's still showing delayed. The few of us in Phoenix will soon have our BWs.
Unless some between KC and the desert hijacks it!
These are desperate times and you just tipped people off to a car carrier of BWs 😉

Seriously though, great to hear yours and others waits may be ending!

And they said it was a gas guzzler! Lol

Here's mine from the other day. Note the speed. That's on level pavement, no cruise, not coasting. Think it's pretty impressive for a V8 at 85 mph. According to the App, my trip was 144 miles, 2 hard braking, 8 hard accelerations, 27% over 80 mph, and I averaged 24 mpg. I'll take that all day.

IMG_20221012_090947581_HDR.jpg

Here's mine from the other day. Note the speed. That's on level pavement, no cruise, not coasting. Think it's pretty impressive for a V8 at 85 mph. According to the App, my trip was 144 miles, 2 hard braking, 8 hard accelerations, 27% over 80 mph, and I averaged 24 mpg. I'll take that all day.

View attachment 13320
That's really impressive. Are you a 6m or Auto?

Pretty impressive. 35 mi down hill, flat ground low rpm, or just really easy cruising?
Fairly flat South Carolina state highway. The 55mph speed limit really helped. I think I was cruising in 6th at around 60mph, but with the occasional stop light, I tried not to be my usual hoon self on acceleration. I really didn't try that hard to get over 30mpg

Fairly flat South Carolina state highway. The 55mph speed limit really helped. I think I was cruising in 6th at around 60mph, but with the occasional stop light, I tried not to be my usual hoon self on acceleration. I really didn't try that hard to get over 30mpg
Great to know. I've always gotten really good mpg on my manual transmission v-8 cars on the highway. Love SC! Started looking at houses in Beaufort last year. Hope to relocate there soon. Although, I won't drive it much. Sold my SS sedan 6m with 6m at 6.2k miles back in Aug. Sad day. Loved that car.

Newbie question that has probably been answered a million times and yes, I have read many of the post on this thread. That being said times change and I'm trying to get an idea of what the expectations are for the next 12 months so here goes...
My facts:
- My dealer (Huntsville, AL) submitted my order for a 2023 CT5BW on 7Oct22 (included both carbon packages and carbon seats).
- My dealer told me to not expect to hear anything about my order being accepted for 6mths.

My assumptions:
- My dealership won't have allocations for at least 6mths.
- Carbon packages/seats shortages are not getting any better
- So, I will have to wait 6mths to be accepted, then probably due to shortages, 10-12mths to get the car hopefully with all the carbon.
- When received, the car will probably be a 2024 model.
- I would have to scrap the carbon packages to get the car sooner.

Question:
- Are my assumptions accurate based on current trends or will wait times getting better or worse in the next 12-18mths?

Any and all, please feel free to comment and any feedback is appreciated.

Finally, Rob please add my order to the tracker (CDGR34), thank you Sir.

As you all can probably tell, I'm a very impatient person, not so much to have the car, but for understanding the process and managing my expectations lol.

Thank you all!

Newbie question that has probably been answered a million times and yes, I have read many of the post on this thread. That being said times change and I'm trying to get an idea of what the expectations are for the next 12 months so here goes...
My facts:
- My dealer (Huntsville, AL) submitted my order for a 2023 CT5BW on 7Oct22 (included both carbon packages and carbon seats).
- My dealer told me to not expect to hear anything about my order being accepted for 6mths.

My assumptions:
- My dealership won't have allocations for at least 6mths.
- Carbon packages/seats shortages are not getting any better
- So, I will have to wait 6mths to be accepted, then probably due to shortages, 10-12mths to get the car hopefully with all the carbon.
- When received, the car will probably be a 2024 model.
- I would have to scrap the carbon packages to get the car sooner.

Question:
- Are my assumptions accurate based on current trends or will wait times getting better or worse in the next 12-18mths?

Any and all, please feel free to comment and any feedback is appreciated.

Finally, Rob please add my order to the tracker (CDGR34), thank you Sir.

As you all can probably tell, I'm a very impatient person, not so much to have the car, but for understanding the process and managing my expectations lol.

Thank you all!
If you have read all the posts, you already know allocations vary by dealer and parts under constraint (like CF) will cause your order to be bypassed by the dealer (if you don't change the order). If your dealer uses up all his allocations before constraints you are waiting on are lifted, then you are left in no-man's land with that dealer.

Your order will not automatically become a 2024 if it passes the last date a 2023 can be submitted. A new order will have to be submitted and the process started all over again.

Sadly, no one can predict constraints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!