Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
That dealership is 60 sum odd miles from the plant. Its scary because the P0460003 is showing 4B00 Bayed Delayed, xxx06 is 4D00 Delayed EDD 10/20, xxxx07 is 4B00 Bayed Delayed. and ect...
View attachment 12884

I'm guessing this is because based on the options selected by each build.

Also I've noticed that most of the manual 23 CT4 BWs are 4D00 based on the tracker, so maybe that's the hold up on some of these builds?

My buddy who got screwed out of his 2022 BW5 order , supposedly has a build # on his new order for a 2023 BW5.
BUT.......for the same spec'd car as the original, it will now cost him an extra $10k.

My buddy who got screwed out of his 2022 BW5 order , supposedly has a build # on his new order for a 2023 BW5.
BUT.......for the same spec'd car as the original, it will now cost him an extra $10k.
Yup, join the club.
It Is What It Is Shrug GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

I'm only going on what I was told by Dustin the "Blackwing King"...... I talked to him last week about a car for my son.... I don't know how accurate the "website" is..... I only know that if I ask for a car I can probably get one....

You're possibly going to have 3 BWs before some of us have 1. Crazy.

I am one of the four remaining 9/12 TPW brothers mentioned previously. My 3400 status did not change on the 9/20 tracker update. I checked the Cadillac website this morning and check order status. The reply was congratulations your car has been built. I'm looking forward to the next update. I hope the other 9/12 TPW cars are progressing as well.

drake and josh love GIF

I'm guessing this is because based on the options selected by each build.

Also I've noticed that most of the manual 23 CT4 BWs are 4D00 based on the tracker, so maybe that's the hold up on some of these builds?

That dealership is 60 sum odd miles from the plant. Its scary because the P0460003 is showing 4B00 Bayed Delayed, xxx06 is 4D00 Delayed EDD 10/20, xxxx07 is 4B00 Bayed Delayed. and ect...
View attachment 12884
Mine is P0460006 and I was told it was moved to a shippable lot last week and is still sitting there.

Cuz Tall Guy is Sewell’s vip customer
LOL, there are many people that spend more money on accident than I do on purpose at Sewell dealerships....LOL I'm just the tall, handsome, goofy, loud mouth guy that everyone remembers......

The only Orange 4BW that I see on Sewell's website is supposed to be speedyreddy's car (P046-0023)

I PM-ed him about this.
correct. This is his car,

Cadillac controls the new car inventory on our website... It will show in transit after its built...

That vehicle is sold and not available.

I do have SEVERAL 2023's already built that are available that I have not yet posted up for sale..... I will post those once our 2022's we are still waiting on get here.

I think we Texas Sewell guys collectively have enough cars to fill a truck all by ourselves.

Your kinda wrong....

You collectively have enough cars to fill MULTIPLE trucks yourselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

correct. This is his car,

Cadillac controls the new car inventory on our website... It will show in transit after its built...

That vehicle is sold and not available.

I do have SEVERAL 2023's already built that are available that I have not yet posted up for sale..... I will post those once our 2022's we are still waiting on get here.
Thanks for confirming Dustin! For a second I thought I lost my car!

Alan Rickman Reaction GIF

Your kinda wrong....

You collectively have enough cars to fill MULTIPLE trucks yourselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hopefully, mine is on one of those trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop