Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Does anyone else find that it is a tight squeeze when you reach back to put on the driver side seat belt. Every time I reach for the belt buckle it gets caught between the seat back and the center pillar. I can already see that over time, it will leave wear marks from repetitive hits.
I find the same thing. I am trying to retrain myself to reach over with my right hand and grab the belt higher and pull it out, freeing up the buckle. I think that might work for me.

It's @Throat Yogurt 's more than likely. He just got "Jack Cooper and the scenic drive" vs accelerated services. Seattle today, Maryland next year.... Maybe
Based on some info posted in another thread I do actually think it's mine. Will confirm tomorrow with Accelerated that the truck actually took a trip through New England. On Tuesday they told me the truck is in New York and had 5 stops to make before mine...so that kind of makes sense it would be in NH on Wednesday and be making it to MD by Friday.

So cool to see a picture of my car!

Hello, could you please add Order: BDBMVX to the tracker? Evidently, it has been built since 06/21 but dealer hasn't been able to give me any updates since.

I think final production for the 2022 5 BW should be ~1650

Final Production Numbers:

I find the same thing. I am trying to retrain myself to reach over with my right hand and grab the belt higher and pull it out, freeing up the buckle. I think that might work for me.
I also noticed the seatbelt thing. I just pay more attention now when I pull it.

Rob, I printed out the registry (in all its glorious fine print) and back in April I had found the sister car VIN# to my 2022 5BW that is automatic transmission. This car is not listed in the registry (it is a Canadian build). Order # ZRVM2P with manual transmission VIN # N0860481 Forbes Motors Inc, Ontario Canada Bld. Date 3-28-22
Those pesky Canadians, always messing with the works !

Rob, I printed out the registry (in all its glorious fine print) and back in April I had found the sister car VIN# to my 2022 5BW that is automatic transmission. This car is not listed in the registry (it is a Canadian build). Order # ZRVM2P with manual transmission VIN # N0860481 Forbes Motors Inc, Ontario Canada Bld. Date 3-28-22
As a « pesky Canadian« , I don’t really understand why we would be messing with the works… we have very few allocations here but are as much excited as our fellow Americans to get a BW…

As a « pesky Canadian« , I don’t really understand why we would be messing with the works… we have very few allocations here but are as much excited as our fellow Americans to get a BW…
Some beavers chewing through the wires here methinks.
F0123FB4-EA36-466D-B890-2DB706A7711D.gif

It is in the Registry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!