Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Sorry! I had my original order number backwards. It is BVBVBT!

Sitting at 3400 with TPW of 25 July 2022. Will I ever know if it progresses past 3400?

FYI:

FYI:

Just curious. How does the dealer violate thier agreement with GM when an owner (that legitimately bought and now owns the car) later sells the car?

FYI:

I fucking love you for this.

FYI:

+1,000,000

Pisses me off immensely to have dealers gouging on these cars. It angers me even more to have flippers taking out additional supply from the minority of dealers left that are not gouging. Let the enthusiasts have the cars. If you’re that hard up that you need to flip cars, perhaps you need to rethink your day job.

+1,000,000

Pisses me off immensely to have dealers gouging on these cars. It angers me even more to have flippers taking out additional supply from the minority of dealers left that are not gouging. Let the enthusiasts have the cars. If you’re that hard up that you need to flip cars, perhaps you need to rethink your day job.
I couldn't agree more, it ruins the entire system and creates the inflation everyone keeps complaining about. @Rob thanks for this and all you've done thus far to keep the goats from going completely insane. I'm glad GM is making a list of the wolves in goat's clothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop