Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
They told you it should arrive in 2-4 weeks? :chuckle

It's sitting at 3400 with a Target Production Week date of 8/01/2022

They told you it should arrive in 2-4 weeks? :chuckle

It's sitting at 3400 with a Target Production Week date of 8/01/2022
Thanks for the update. I was surprised too, which is why I wanted the status. I know how the builds go, so Im not getting my hopes up, but I only ordered it last month, so this is still quicker than I thought.

Thanks Again

Thanks for the update. I was surprised too, which is why I wanted the status. I know how the builds go, so Im not getting my hopes up, but I only ordered it last month, so this is still quicker than I thought.

Thanks Again
Welcome to the forum! There is a lot of good reading about the whole "goat rodeo" so get your popcorn and have a seat!

2-4 months after your TPW is probably a realistic estimate, barring any new MP/missing parts scenarios. People whose cars were built in April, May, and June are just now seeing them at dealerships.
My TPW is this week. I was wondering if there was a goat estimate on timing. 2-4 months sounds like it could be right. My dealer said I would have it by the end of the year. I still don't know if I should believe him....

2-4 months after your TPW is probably a realistic estimate, barring any new MP/missing parts scenarios. People whose cars were built in April, May, and June are just now seeing them at dealerships.
Yep, mine was built on 6/30 and still siting on MP. No idea when it will arrive.

Need some opinions everyone:
Ordered my 5VBW Jan 3, 2022 : M6, Shadow metallic, White Interior, low option car around $90,500 MSRP. Been waiting with zero movement, and was bumped last month to 2023. My dealer is a smaller dealer with very limited allocations (they only delivered 1 5VBW in 2022). I am next in line for allocations.
They called me Friday with a 2022 5vBW that a customer backed out of because it was damaged in shipping or sitting on the lot (see Pics, both Drivers door/behind driver passenger door damaged circled in yellow, didn't see much else damaged but it was dirty so couldn't tell). They are of course going to repair/repaint doors and do their best to match.
This vehicle is a '22 Black raven on black interior, with CF1/CF2 packages 102,000 MSRP. They gave me 1st right of refusal on this car at MSRP. I have dealt with this dealer many times and they have always been honest/ treated me fairly. And they were ethical enough to disclose the damage.

What does everyone think? Risky because of damage (apparently won't show up on Carfax and de-value the car, I would of course tell a potential buyer however). Worth it because of the price increase for 2023? I was not planning on CF/the added packages but nothing is a deal killer. Let me know what you all think, appreciate any feedback
Looks like this car was built in Dec., been sitting this whole time. Vin # 086300's low 300's. What do you guys think I should look out for sitting that long? Not too worried about paint defects (that I can clear up with a paint correction), more interested on Mechanical/oil/fluids? Anyone else have one sit that long, did you do a full fluid flush? anything else? I'm going to throw it up on a lift too before purchase

Looks like this car was built in Dec., been sitting this whole time. Vin # 086300's low 300's. What do you guys think I should look out for sitting that long? Not too worried about paint defects (that I can clear up with a paint correction), more interested on Mechanical/oil/fluids? Anyone else have one sit that long, did you do a full fluid flush? anything else? I'm going to throw it up on a lift too before purchase
Vin #860303 registry says it was built on 1/13/2022

I would say don't over think it....LOL, my 5BW sit for three months in between driving it and she was fine.

Vin #860303 registry says it was built on 1/13/2022
While that is a long time to wait on an ordered car, I don't think it's enough time to cause any issues. In normal times the average car sat for 90 days on a dealer's lot waiting for a buyer while having also been built a month or two prior to that.

You, sir, need a different dealership. Or perhaps many different dealerships.
realized that after I was one month into my first order, have additional orders at two other dealers, with one of them being an out of state high volume dealer ;)

Yes ha! I will just have to drive it twice as much before the end of the year, I think that's how that works?
My bad, I was just trying to say I would not worry about it that much... But hey, do a full service on every component and you should be fine...

My bad, I was just trying to say I would not worry about it that much... But hey, do a full service on every component and you should be fine...
Noo I got that, I was being sarcastic 👍 waiting for repairs making me anxious I guess, you're right it shouldn't be an issue.

My TPW is this week. I was wondering if there was a goat estimate on timing. 2-4 months sounds like it could be right. My dealer said I would have it by the end of the year. I still don't know if I should believe him....
Depends... which year did they say? 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!