Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All order have been checked and updated accordingly.
Thanks for all you do Rob! I know I’m not the only one that feels this way.

You should really allow us members access to donate for the better good of this forum, aka hardware update or however you see fit. When I was on my Shelby forum the members were able to donate for the server upgrade, etc., just saying.

Thanks again brother!:m

Brian

Since I haven’t gotten my car yet would love to see some pics from those who have.
Even better, you might like a 47-page thread entirely devoted to delivery photos!

Even better, you might like a 47-page thread entirely devoted to delivery photos!

Or check out this bad ass bitch!

All order have been checked and updated accordingly.

New one for ya: BVFMWC ;model year '23, if that makes a difference. Thanks!

It seems like a few members on here are saying that their car was at 4B00 (Bayed) and then miraculously showed up at the dealer unannounced, so my guess is that 4B00 is better than 4D00. Just a guess though....
Mine went from 4300 to 4B00 bayed with no EDD just delayed status on june 22. According to accelerated its on a truck scheduled to be at the dealer Thursday. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Anybody with "MP" EDD got updated?

Looking for a sanity check from the group.

I got a call from my salesman today. He said that my car (5BW, manual, no carbon fiber, built ~1/25/22, 4D00, no EDD) has been moved to Kentucky. “For final fitment of the supercharger” or something. Yes, that’s what he said. Sounded very fishy. Anybody else hear anything like this? Is this legit? Possibly moved to Kentucky to join some Corvettes being shipped to Georgia?

I have no idea what’s going on and have never gotten any straight answers from Cadillac. Really happy this group exists or I wouldn’t know anything at all. Interestingly my status changed from 4D00 to 4B00 in the tracker (still no EDD). I have no idea what that means and don’t really believe any of it anymore anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter, I’m just curious. These goats are kicking my ass.

The only thing I’m sure of is that I won’t be in Georgia when my car arrives. I’m splitting time between Georgia and California for work reasons and Cadillac will no doubt get the car to Georgia at the most inconvenient time for me, probably when I’m in the middle of a 1-2 month stint in California. :(

Thanks for letting me vent. :)

Mystery solved. Apparently my car showed up at the dealer today. I hope to be able to pick it up on Friday!

So it went from 4D00, Delayed to 4B00, Delayed. And just showed up.

Had aaaalaugh today as I went fishing! Thought I would throw it out there! 23 allocation NOTHING, as far as I can see anywhere near here! KCARROT!

Anyone know how long before delivery (to CA) Accelerated would have my car or at least have it in their system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop