Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Seeing that I am stuck at 4D00 with a past due EDD, I have been checking in with the chat support regularly hoping to see a shipped status. Last 2 updates, instead of giving me an event code, I got this:

"We are still awaiting a shipping update. GM audits all production vehicles to insure the absolute best quality prior to shipment. If issues are identified they are corrected prior to shipment. Delays can be extended based on potential material and labor availability."

Doubt it ia a unique update for my car, but still interesting.

should be easy. 3 EB, 1 4BW, 1 5BW w Gray, 1 5BW w black. did you get gray or black?
I ordered gray but since Rob's update still show it as "Delayed", it can't be mine :(

Hey Rob, you can remove my car from the list. It arrived at the dealer today, and I'm flying out in the morning to pick it up. Congrats on everyone who is getting their cars this week, and hope everyone else who is still waiting gets their cars soon. I know the wait can be brutal!

Hi all, does anyone have a 2023 5BW order in with Beverley Hills Cadi in CA? I am being told that none of their orders have been picked up by GM for 2023, as of yet. That my order along with all the others are waiting to be picked up. I am also told they do not have an order number for me yet. Which sounds strange. I thought once they put it in workbench they get an order number. Any input would be great. Thanks all.

Hi all, does anyone have a 2023 5BW order in with Beverley Hills Cadi in CA? I am being told that none of their orders have been picked up by GM for 2023, as of yet. That my order along with all the others are waiting to be picked up. I am also told they do not have an order number for me yet. Which sounds strange. I thought once they put it in workbench they get an order number. Any input would be great. Thanks all.
Yes, you should have an order # even if it hasn’t been picked up yet. It’s no surprise that it hasn’t been picked up yet as allocations just started for 2023 and they are issued on a weekly basis.

I did have an order for a 4BW with them, but another dealership was able to get my order submitted and accepted by GM. Try Michael Kingsbury at La Quinta Cadillac in Palm Springs. They called me last week with a 4BW 23my allocation and I took it. I dont think they have much of a waiting list. Moved up from 2000 as of Friday, to 3000 today.

I did have an order for a 4BW with them, but another dealership was able to get my order submitted and accepted by GM. Try Michael Kingsbury at La Quinta Cadillac in Palm Springs. They called me last week with a 4BW 23my allocation and I took it. I dont think they have much of a waiting list. Moved up from 2000 as of Friday, to 3000 today.
MSRP?

Thanks for the info. I just got off the phone with La Quinta and they do have a markup on the 5BW but not the 4BW. He said he would call me back with the markup amount. They do have a 22 5BW coming in. Blaze Orange but it has a 10 speed if anyone is interested.

Looking up your vehicle status by Vehicle Order Number...zsvzt6

Virtual Assistant
at 18:47, Jun 29:
Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.

Well, I guess we will see how this goes...

My 4BW made it to 3800 this week - so 1 step closer to delivery! My dealer is selling at MSRP (and I am grateful for that), but has asked that I accept $1,700 in extras ($800 ResistAll, $400 smart key protection, $300 Pulse brake lights, $200 theft registration) since they are selling without ADM. Any advice on how to approach this one? Is the ResistAll a suitable replacement for a ceramic coating? Should I offer to pay $500 over sticker and skip the package (would cover part of the margin they make on the extras).

Should I offer to pay $500 over sticker and skip the package (would cover part of the margin they make on the extras).
Good idea, this is what I would do. Just offer to cover the margin to keep their mitts off your new car.

I think all that stuff is generally 90% profit for the dealer. I ended up with a $1K charge like that on my 5BW. I was at a disadvantage because they offered me an incoming car at MSRP and also let me keep my place in line for a 2023 order. In normal times and with normal cars I’m always willing to walk if I don’t like the deal.

Guess you need to decide what your options are if you walk away from the deal and whether any of those other options are worth the money you may save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop