Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Correct. The "book" states on the BW5 that the recommended break in lasts 1500 miles. The RPM's will go up to 7000 after 500 miles. It says do not exceed 4000 RPM's and do not drive over 80 mph. Oooops ! It also says NOT to participate in sports driving schools during the break in period. Well, I'm going to Nevada in December and I will be driving someone else's car !
Could you please tell us what page that’s on?
I couldn’t find it

They just keep coming!!!

Several of you Goatherders are about to get some good phone calls/texts/emails today!!! I've received ~20 Blackwings this month so far between the 4 and 5's.... and I have a boatload of 5's reporting 2/3 the way here!!

Cadillac is getting them shipped out so quickly now...

and before you ask..... Yes @frankfast97 yours is on the way

1656319441689.png

Sweeeettttt!!!!
My wheels are lonely lol

Attachments

• DF40C926-7EF2-4C81-9583-6F35ED219D08.jpeg
    DF40C926-7EF2-4C81-9583-6F35ED219D08.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
They just keep coming!!!

Several of you Goatherders are about to get some good phone calls/texts/emails today!!! I've received ~20 Blackwings this month so far between the 4 and 5's.... and I have a boatload of 5's reporting 2/3 the way here!!

View attachment 9790
Any 4’s coming in?

They just keep coming!!!

View attachment 9790
If you get an extra 5, let us know! Lol

It's been a hell of a ride.

CT4VBW ordered March 2021, finally just arrived after radio silence and posted delays. Dealer surprised me as the tracker said it wasn't coming for another 3 weeks.

Moving from a Lexus IS350 F-sport and this Cadillac is AWESOME! I know there are a lot of great cars, but based on my limited sample, this is the BEST CAR I have ever driven.

Must give a shout out to my dealer - Reliable Cadillac / GMC in Roseville, CA. Totally up-front, honest, and transparent despite the delays beyond their control. Honored our original pricing agreement, delivered the car to my driveway (couldn't go in due to COVID), and made the whole process very pleasant despite the wait. Very different than the BS I have experienced at say Honda and Hyundai dealers.

All the chatter, humor, and snark from this great forum group has made the painful, dragged out process do-able.

- Keep the faith.
- Don't let the goat rodeo break you.
- Your car will come, and when it does - It will be sooooo worth it!

Ciao

Attachments

• IMG_0458[1].JPG
    IMG_0458[1].JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 75
All order have been checked and updated accordingly.

Damn Rob, slow morning? I didn't expect an update for at least a few hours!
I had an extra helping of Wheaties this morning. :chuckle

It's been a hell of a ride.

CT4VBW ordered March 2021, finally just arrived after radio silence and posted delays. Dealer surprised me as the tracker said it wasn't coming for another 3 weeks.

Moving from a Lexus IS350 F-sport and this Cadillac is AWESOME! I know there are a lot of great cars, but based on my limited sample, this is the BEST CAR I have ever driven.

Must give a shout out to my dealer - Reliable Cadillac / GMC in Roseville, CA. Totally up-front, honest, and transparent despite the delays beyond their control. Honored our original pricing agreement, delivered the car to my driveway (couldn't go in due to COVID), and made the whole process very pleasant despite the wait. Very different than the BS I have experienced at say Honda and Hyundai dealers.

All the chatter, humor, and snark from this great forum group has made the painful, dragged out process do-able.

- Keep the faith.
- Don't let the goat rodeo break you.
- Your car will come, and when it does - It will be sooooo worth it!

Ciao
Congratulations!

@Rob I have had dreams about this day for months. The time has finally come for me to feel the sweet, sweet joys of being deleted by you.

Please toss back a gloriously bitter IPA as you purge my order from existence. I will be taking delivery tonight

🎶 How sweet it is, to be deleted by you 🎶

@Rob I have had dreams about this day for months. The time has finally come for me to feel the sweet, sweet joys of being deleted by you.

Please toss back a gloriously bitter IPA as you purge my order from existence. I will be taking delivery tonight

🎶 How sweet it is, to be deleted by you 🎶
Woohoo!! :happyanim:

They just keep coming!!!

View attachment 9790

Any chance one of the 4s is 460487?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC