Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My car is still showing 4B00 Delayed, but I have confirmation from my dealer that Accelerated is picking the car up from Lansing today. Fingers crossed I can finally get the car after three long months of sitting at the holding facility.

Has anyone actually had their car shipped by the Expected In Transit date on their invoice, or is this just another cruel joke being perpetrated by the goats?
1656355338927.png

Looking for a sanity check from the group.

I got a call from my salesman today. He said that my car (5BW, manual, no carbon fiber, built ~1/25/22, 4D00, no EDD) has been moved to Kentucky. “For final fitment of the supercharger” or something. Yes, that’s what he said. Sounded very fishy. Anybody else hear anything like this? Is this legit? Possibly moved to Kentucky to join some Corvettes being shipped to Georgia?

I have no idea what’s going on and have never gotten any straight answers from Cadillac. Really happy this group exists or I wouldn’t know anything at all. Interestingly my status changed from 4D00 to 4B00 in the tracker (still no EDD). I have no idea what that means and don’t really believe any of it anymore anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter, I’m just curious. These goats are kicking my ass.

The only thing I’m sure of is that I won’t be in Georgia when my car arrives. I’m splitting time between Georgia and California for work reasons and Cadillac will no doubt get the car to Georgia at the most inconvenient time for me, probably when I’m in the middle of a 1-2 month stint in California. :(

Thanks for letting me vent. :)

Looking for a sanity check from the group.

I got a call from my salesman today. He said that my car (5BW, manual, no carbon fiber, built ~1/25/22, 4D00, no EDD) has been moved to Kentucky. “For final fitment of the supercharger” or something. Yes, that’s what he said. Sounded very fishy. Anybody else hear anything like this? Is this legit? Possibly moved to Kentucky to join some Corvettes being shipped to Georgia?

I have no idea what’s going on and have never gotten any straight answers from Cadillac. Really happy this group exists or I wouldn’t know anything at all. Interestingly my status changed from 4D00 to 4B00 in the tracker (still no EDD). I have no idea what that means and don’t really believe any of it anymore anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter, I’m just curious. These goats are kicking my ass.

The only thing I’m sure of is that I won’t be in Georgia when my car arrives. I’m splitting time between Georgia and California for work reasons and Cadillac will no doubt get the car to Georgia at the most inconvenient time for me, probably when I’m in the middle of a 1-2 month stint in California. :(

Thanks for letting me vent. :)
The LT4 engine is made in KY. It would be shipped as an entire unit for marriage to the car's unibody with the rest of the drivetrain. They would not send an engine without the supercharger, that's just salesman garbage.

Maybe they had to send the car back to Kentucky because the engine builder thinks he dropped his "nose ring" into the engine block. It has sentimental value and he just wants to check.

** In other NEWS, I spent a few hours at my local DMV trying to get my "FLY ARMY" vanity plates back ( that they have stored) and registered to the new car. Ended in failure and I have to return again tomorrow. Don't you just love the DMV !

They just keep coming!!!

Several of you Goatherders are about to get some good phone calls/texts/emails today!!! I've received ~20 Blackwings this month so far between the 4 and 5's.... and I have a boatload of 5's reporting 2/3 the way here!!

Cadillac is getting them shipped out so quickly now...

and before you ask..... Yes @frankfast97 yours is on the way

View attachment 9790
That's awesome! What about mine ? 😁

The LT4 engine is made in KY. It would be shipped as an entire unit for marriage to the car's unibody with the rest of the drivetrain. They would not send an engine without the supercharger, that's just salesman garbage.

I got the vibe that he got notice that my car was on the move but needed to make up a story to explain why it was on the move--except he didn't know.

FWIW, I am happy to hear *something* though.

Dealer just called and my car is in--so 4B00-delayed, it is not! Thanks Rob, take me (Newt214/BHSKGW)off the list. I should be picking her up this weekend
Maybe my 5BW is shipping with you 4BW? I can only hope!

Is 4B00 better than 4D00 or is it just another crapshoot?😁
It seems like a few members on here are saying that their car was at 4B00 (Bayed) and then miraculously showed up at the dealer unannounced, so my guess is that 4B00 is better than 4D00. Just a guess though....

Did you guys on 4B00 status get your financing lined up already? I am 4B00 after Rob's update today with an EDD of 7/3 (I know meaningless). I am hoping the window is 45 days since my CU will only honor the application for 45 days.

Rob's latest update has me at 4D00 - MP. Glad the car has been built but it looks like I'm in the goat pen like so many of you have been. Hope they find the missing parts!

While waiting for my car to be delivered, I was wondering if I should go to my credit union and secure the finance rate advertised at 2.85%. I had no idea if and when my car would be delivered. I received the call on June 2nd that my car was delivered and went to my bank to get the loan paperwork done. Yep.....you guessed it.......the rates went up the day before on June 1st. !

While waiting for my car to be delivered, I was wondering if I should go to my credit union and secure the finance rate advertised at 2.85%. I had no idea if and when my car would be delivered. I received the call on June 2nd that my car was delivered and went to my bank to get the loan paperwork done. Yep.....you guessed it.......the rates went up the day before on June 1st. !
If you can 2.85 right now, I'd do it. That's really good. If your car is built and ready to go, im sure you only have 0-18 months left before you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop