Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Congrats, enjoy! annoying seeing cars w CF options that i had to delete... really frustrating... are we able to order 2023 yet? I messaged my salesman and he hasnt got back to me yet, they dont hv it on the website... wonder if theyll even make them?
Soulsea posted that the first round of 2023 allocations were given out today.

4 days shy of 6 months since I placed my initial order I was just told that I have an allocation. Granted they haven't even put the 23 order together yet, but I cannot believe I have an allocation. I was honestly thinking these cars were ghosts. I've never seen them on the road and even though people talk about them regularly, I wasn't entirely sure they existed. When I go to the dealer and pick it up, that may change my mind. Some kind of cruel joke taunting all of us by @tallsteve and others on this forum. :)
...aaahhhh, yes... he's talking about the ever elusive goat unicorn!
goat-unicorn.gif

I did not think they were real either until I showed up at dealer. They are way more impressive in person than seeing a picture on you
I can't wait to see it for myself. I think the rodeo will throw me many obstacles before it arrives. Sort of like I'm moving from waiting to get into the rodeo to now trying to actually herd a goat. Somehow I just don't think it is possible....

I just got a call from my dealer that my CT4VBW (VIN 460501) arrived this afternoon! Mine went 3800 around 5/25 so that’s a pretty quick exit from the pen. Hopefully everyone else still waiting gets good news soon too. I haven’t gotten any pictures from my salesman yet so it doesn’t quite feel real but I’ll hopefully be taking delivery on Saturday!

No CT5-BW in almost a year but this just arrived within two month of ordering. Gonna pick it up tomorrow.
Definitely no comparison to CT4-BW or CT5-BW but should be fun car to re-teach my wife to drive a manual.

IMG_20220623_164115.jpg

Yep. Red interior.
I've thought about a TLX A Spec. Blue with red interior, the transmission is just sluggish. The Integra with a manual should alleviate that issue. Tell us how it is in off topic when you've got a feel for it

No CT5-BW in almost a year but this just arrived within two month of ordering. Gonna pick it up tomorrow.
Definitely no comparison to CT4-BW or CT5-BW but should be fun car to re-teach my wife to drive a manual.

View attachment 9701
Nice! I am also getting one most likely, pending deal through a broker on a car already allocated to the dealer - Blue with black interior, manual. Plan to teach my son to drive a manual on this and get rid of our 200k+ miles beater VW kids learned to drive on. These seem to be coming in within a couple of weeks of being produced, which is mighty impressive these days, seems they have a much better handle on the logistics situation.

View attachment 9701
I had really high hopes for the Type S until they released the specs.

I had really high hopes for the Type S until they released the specs.
They did? I didn't know that they have announced Type-S yet. All have been just rumors.

Soulsea posted that the first round of 2023 allocations were given out today.
Ahha tks... would love to get one with the options i had originally ordered my car with... thats all the CF... really annoyed but happy im getting a car... maybe i wont be as fussed when the car actually comes in

They did? I didn't know that they have announced Type-S yet. All have been just rumors.
My bad, I thought that was a TLX. Is it an Integra?

My bad, I thought that was a TLX. Is it an Integra?
Yes, TLX Type-S was a big disappointment as it was one my fave car growing up.

Yes this is 2023 Integra A-Spec with manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop