Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
The eagle has landed! Just got word and the attached pictures from my dealer. If anyone is waiting on a Blackwing at Sarant, yours might be on there too since he said the transport was all Blackwings even though he's got 60-70 cars sitting in a lot in NJ for the last few weeks.

Unfortunately, today is literally my first day at a new job, and I haven't even heard back from my credit union re my financing application which I put in over the weekend, so I don't think I can get my grubby paws on it anytime before this weekend or Friday at the earliest, even though I want it now!!11!
Wonder if this was the same truck that dropped off a 4BW at my NJ dealer last Friday, according to them entirely unexpectedly. Even though it was build the same day as my 5BW, I am still 4D00 with an EDD of today. I swore to myself I won't do it, but I checked with Accelerated to see if they had my VIN. They were nice enough to reply saying they did not, and it was still assigned to Jack Cooper. I didn't envision getting this frustrated, but I now really feel for all those people waiting on cars built in the winter.

Apparently the goats were pleased by the Summer Solstice. My dealer just called and my order is now at 4300 (from 3800 last week), however I still have no EDD. He also stated that Jack Cooper took possession of it yesterday.

Apparently the goats were pleased by the Summer Solstice. My dealer just called and my order is now at 4300 (from 3800 last week), however I still have no EDD. He also stated that Jack Cooper took possession of it yesterday.
Well, EDD's don't seem to have much weight these days, anyway. 🙂

The eagle has landed! Just got word and the attached pictures from my dealer. If anyone is waiting on a Blackwing at Sarant, yours might be on there too since he said the transport was all Blackwings even though he's got 60-70 cars sitting in a lot in NJ for the last few weeks.

Unfortunately, today is literally my first day at a new job, and I haven't even heard back from my credit union re my financing application which I put in over the weekend, so I don't think I can get my grubby paws on it anytime before this weekend or Friday at the earliest, even though I want it now!!11!
Who is your salesman over there?

Is that @Rob watching the rodeo from his throne? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

20220621_160629.jpg

20220621_160050.jpg

@Rob just noticed the dealer sent confirmation e-mail and picture it arrived around 5PM today. Looks like you can take me off the list. Almost 8 months from the day I ordered.

FYI to others: My last status update said EDD of 7/4. So about 2 weeks early.

@Rob just noticed the dealer sent confirmation e-mail and picture it arrived around 5PM today. Looks like you can take me off the list. Almost 8 months from the day I ordered.

FYI to others: My last status update said EDD of 7/4. So about 2 weeks early.
Early is definitely a good news. Since my TPW is of this week, there is still hope that it actually gets build.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

NOTE: "MP" in the EDD Field: This is the first time I'm seeing this since I've been tracking Blackwing orders. I forget exactly what the letters mean, but essentially, they mean "missing processors" or computer chips. The car has been built, but it's on hold until the missing computer chips can be retrofitted to the car. I'm seeing this mostly on orders that were sitting at status code 3400 and jumped to 4D00 since I last checked the orders a couple of days ago.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

NOTE: "MP" in the EDD Field: This is the first time I'm seeing this since I've been tracking Blackwing orders. I forget exactly what the letters mean, but essentially, they mean "missing processors" or computer chips. The car has been built, but it's on hold until the missing computer chips can be retrofitted to the car. I'm seeing this mostly on orders that were sitting at status code 3400 and jumped to 4D00 since I last checked the orders a couple of days ago.
Ouch. The three 46s built after mine are all MP. Hoping I can thread the needle!

Thanks for the update! (y) 🐐

Bill Reale. Nice guy so far as my experiences go.
I think yours was the only BW delivered to Sarant yesterday. Our cars had the same EDD (this is now the 3rd EDD on the tracker I've seen). You would think they'd put them on the same truck. I'd say this is getting ridiculous but we're way beyond that point now. To add insult to the whole situation Cadillac chat tells me car is not ready to ship but they don't know why.

Just a heads up I noticed in the picture of my car the dealer sent in the background is a truck with what appears possibly an electric blue 5BW and possibly others. This dealer is located in Holland, Michigan so I wouldn't be shocked if any of these are heading towards Chicago area.

1655918816820.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!