Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Dealer says our car is "sitting on a train in Lansing; waiting to fill up with cars and pull out". And now we have an EDD which probably means that train is pulling out soon! Yee Haa!

Makes sense....mine was built the week after yours and I have it on good authority mine will be delivered early next week. Congrats, glad to see some January cars get delivered!!
I talked with the truck driver who delivered the vehicle he said that he moved my car at least 4 times... I asked him what's the hold up with these cars and he said computer chips and they were shuffling cars back and forth as the components came available. Also said he owns one of the first 250 and they have prioritized shipping of all Blackwings. He's delivered 9 BW'S to dealers in Florida in the last 2 days.

Dealer says our car is "sitting on a train in Lansing; waiting to fill up with cars and pull out". And now we have an EDD which probably means that train is pulling out soon! Yee Haa!
Where is your car going to?

I talked with the truck driver who delivered the vehicle he said that he moved my car at least 4 times... I asked him what's the hold up with these cars and he said computer chips and they were shuffling cars back and forth as the components came available. Also said he owns one of the first 250 and they have prioritized shipping of all Blackwings. He's delivered 9 BW'S to dealers in Florida in the last 2 days.
The theory that they’re not paying the drivers enough doesn’t hold water. 😂

Is there a way to tell from the VIN when a car was manufactured. A website or can this only be done through a GM source.

I don't think there is anything in the VIN for birth date (year perhaps). There is always a separate sticker in the B-pillar area indicating the manufacture month and year.

Is there a way to tell from the VIN when a car was manufactured. A website or can this only be done through a GM source.
No. Check the Registry here. I have the build dates listed for all of the Blackwings - just keep in mind, I'm a couple months behind in updating the Registry so it's not up-to-date with the current rate of Blackwing production.

No. Check the Registry here. I have the build dates listed for all of the Blackwings - just keep in mind, I'm a couple months behind in updating the Registry so it's not up-to-date with the current rate of Blackwing production.
Thanks @Rob. I’ll PM you my VIN.

Reactions: Rob
This update still shows 4D00 but with an EDD of 7/3...so a delayed status with an EDD?
Dont be like me and get your hopes up. Like TPWs EDDs seem meaningless. Mine is now a week past EDD and I am still 4D00 while some July EDDs have been delivered.

OMG….. dealer just informed me my order was picked up! At least I now know I’ll be getting one of these mean machines and will be able to bang some gears in the near future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop