Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Delivered mere minutes ago. Bringing her home tomorrow.

It was possibly the one on the same truck that dropped mine off in Holland, MI 2 days ago.
1656026597035.png

Question: for those who've had recent deliveries of cars built in the March timeframe that were missing the parking assist/automatic braking feature, were your cars delivered with this installed after all? Or if not, has your dealer said anything about the retrofit and how that will work?

I'm expecting my CT4 BW any day now (fingers crossed) and was curious about the status of this. I'm hoping GM already fixed the cars since they've been sitting so long, but who knows!

Capture.JPG

My window sticker does not show credits but does show the options. Built 3/28

Question: for those who've had recent deliveries of cars built in the March timeframe that were missing the parking assist/automatic braking feature, were your cars delivered with this installed after all? Or if not, has your dealer said anything about the retrofit and how that will work?

I'm expecting my CT4 BW any day now (fingers crossed) and was curious about the status of this. I'm hoping GM already fixed the cars since they've been sitting so long, but who knows!

View attachment 9705
I'm picking mine up on Saturday and dealer sent me a copy of window sticker. There was a restriction parking sensors when I put my order in in February but I think it resolved itself because there's no credit on the sticker. Don't think manuals get reverse auto braking

I just got a text from the sales manager that my CT5 Blackwing it’s built!
Congrats. Is your CT5 BW an automatic or manual? I have ordered a CT4 BW manual with a TPW of 6/13, but still at 3400. There was some mention earlier this week about potential delays with 6-speed cars.

Congrats. Is your CT5 BW an automatic or manual? I have ordered a CT4 BW manual with a TPW of 6/13, but still at 3400. There was some mention earlier this week about potential delays with 6-speed cars.
Thank you! It an auto.

I had TPW of 5/23 and it went from 3400 to 3800 on 6/17. It’s now on hold 4D00 with sub code of MP per tracker. Manual 4BW

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

So... we learn with this update that the "MP" delay is not just limited to manuals as there are now two 5BW 10A that are MP status. Regarding the MP cars, it looks like everything produced after the first week of June is MP, with the exception of the most recent cars made, i.e. the end of this week. So maybe we are past it?

Based on deliveries that have happened this week, it appears that anything with a 4XXX status other than 4D00 is potentially en route to a dealership, regardless of what it says in the EDD field.

Cheers and happy goating!

Last edited by a moderator:
So... we learn with this update that the "MP" delay is not just limited to manuals as there are now two 5BW 10A that are MP status. Regarding the MP cars, it looks like everything produced after the first week of June is MP, with the exception of the most recent cars made, i.e. the end of this week. So maybe we are past it?

Based on deliveries that have happened this week, it appears that anything with a 4XXX status other than 4D00 is potentially en route to a dealership, regardless of what it says in the EDD field.

Cheers and happy goating!
Knowledgeable. Great source. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace