Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My prep guy said that he wasn't getting many jobs to prep and would basically spend all day on one car. He likes the Blackwings and said he enjoys spending all the day working on them. He said my wheels were the hardest part. They kept my car inside the prep bay for almost a week. I usually buy a white car just for the reason that they are easier to maintain and hide dirt and scratches much better than a dark color vehicle. If I ever owned a black car, my OCD would be the death of me ! Had the car a week and I still haven't opened the owners manual !
that's why i'm doing ppf with ceramic on top over the entire car as soon as the paint gets correction work next week

Ermagerd! An estimated delivery date!!!!! In nine (goat) days!

I also learned as of five seconds ago that "ermagerd" is recognized as a word by the spell-checker.
Spell checking aside, the fact that you have an EDD so soon given your VIN (what was your production date?) is remarkable and gives a lot of hope to those of us with VINs close to yours. It's happening!

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

What does 4300 Intermediate Delivery actually mean in simple english?

What does 4300 Intermediate Delivery actually mean in simple english?
As mentioned above, 4300 means your car moved from "Point A" to "Point B". Our dealer called us yesterday to tell us that our 4300 means the car went from the Plant (Point A) via Jack Cooper to the CNR rail yard (Point B) and is now loaded on a train car and waiting for the train to get filled. He said he'll be able to track the train/car across the country once the train starts moving. Your dealer should be able to see all the nitty gritty details to tell you what your Point A and Point B mean for your car. Who knows? Maybe our cars are sitting on the same train!

Spell checking aside, the fact that you have an EDD so soon given your VIN (what was your production date?) is remarkable and gives a lot of hope to those of us with VINs close to yours. It's happening!

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF
I'm genuinely surprised. I had girded my loins for at least a few months in goat-purgatory. I think the car was only produced maybe 3-4 weeks ago, if that. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I ordered from a pretty high-volume dealer on Long Island, so maybe they have more trucks going that way anyway?

Great - I have been placed in the 4300 / DELAYED goat pen with a bunch of my fellow forum members. Hi everyone!
I assume that means it has been shipped to some yard and is now waiting on a chip or tire or muffler bearing.
The saga continues but I still cannot wait! :)

Last edited:
Great - I have been placed in the 4300 / DELAYED goat pen with a bunch of my fellow forum members. Hi everyone!
I assume that means it has been shipped to some yard and is now waiting on a chip or tire or muffler bearing.
The saga continues but I still cannot wait! :)
Not necessarily ..... our dealer called to tell us our car moved from the Plant to the CNR Rail Yard (4300) and is sitting on the train; waiting for the train to get filled (DELAYED). When the train starts to move, we'll get our EDD. Keep the Faith! Maybe we're on the same train!

I'm genuinely surprised. I had girded my loins for at least a few months in goat-purgatory. I think the car was only produced maybe 3-4 weeks ago, if that. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I ordered from a pretty high-volume dealer on Long Island, so maybe they have more trucks going that way anyway?
Which dealer if I may ask? Mine was built on May 26th and is now showing delayed. Ordered from Sarant.

Which dealer if I may ask? Mine was built on May 26th and is now showing delayed. Ordered from Sarant.
It was Sarant!

Edit: Did yours have carbon or anything that might account for the holdup? 4 or 5? Mine is a 4, for reference. I spoke to my salesman the other day and he said he had a 5 which had been sitting in the goatpen for several months with no word on why it was held up.

It was Sarant!

Edit: Did yours have carbon or anything that might account for the holdup? 4 or 5? Mine is a 4, for reference. I spoke to my salesman the other day and he said he had a 5 which had been sitting in the goatpen for several months with no word on why it was held up.
Had to drop carbon ...no sunroof 5 with CCBs. Car is produced but showing delayed. Congrats on getting the car btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop