Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Fingers crossed it actually comes in short order... honestly, this whole situation makes absolutely no sense to me.
You're not alone. Just when I thought I had the whole system figured out, and boom... pandemic, and it all went to shit. LOL

I may joke around here and post memes of goats with enormous balls running around, but for those of you waiting for your Blackwings and Corvettes, I feel for you.

Meanwhile, I'm just happy to still have my ole girl. She still puts a smile on my face.

PXL_20220618_011616201.jpg

Pay no attention to the tires. I just blew $900 on new sneakers for my BMW so I can stop skating to work during a downpour 🤣

I may joke around here and post memes of goats with enormous balls running around, but for those of you waiting for your Blackwings and Corvettes, I feel for you.

Meanwhile, I'm just happy to still have my ole girl. She still puts a smile on my face.

View attachment 9578

Pay no attention to the tires. I just blew $900 on new sneakers for my BMW so I can stop skating to work during a downpour 🤣
ZR1?

View attachment 9578

Beautiful car. I just saw a gorgeous mint C4 today on the highway in period-correct turquoise.

Last edited:
  • Love Post
Reactions: Rob
Thanks @Rob , you can take me off. Dealer confirmed EDD of 7/10 earlier in the week and messaged me this afternoon that it had shown up announced. I'll fly up later in a few days to pick it up. Enjoy the Groatdeo, gentleman.

Beautiful car. I just saw a gorgeous mint C4 today on the highway in period-correct turquoise.
Me and my ole girl after a wash last summer, period-correct dark aqua (as Pontiac called it). Period-correct tires as well as they are still the original tires (@ 26k miles). They skate ALL the time. :ROFLMAO:

But still puts a smile on my face as well after 28 years.:)

1655551297565.png

Last edited:

View attachment 9578

I experienced my first C4 Zr1 last week since my buddy bought a rough one CHEAP. It was so neat...it starts and sounds like an L98 then there is this top end from the LT5 thats a whole new world. In my BMW land, its similar to an S52(E36) vs an S54(E46 M3).

I experienced my first C4 Zr1 last week since my buddy bought a rough one CHEAP. It was so neat...it starts and sounds like an L98 then there is this top end from the LT5 thats a whole new world. In my BMW land, its similar to an S52(E36) vs an S54(E46 M3).
Yep. The C4 LT5 engine is like a Ferrari V12. The sound is totally unique to that engine and it's usually, unmistakable to the ear. In April of 1995, I went to Bowling Green to see the last ZR-1 roll off the assembly line. There was close to 400 ZR-1s there to celebrate. All you could hear throughout BG was LT5 engines winding up and then painting the streets. It was so cool. LOL

While there, I met up with Corvette Powertrain Engineer, Jim Ingle. He and a couple other engineers, had 1996 Grand Sport Prototypes that they were testing on some back roads in Bowling Green. Very cool experience and the Grand Sport is another favorite C4.

Yep. The C4 LT5 engine is like a Ferrari V12. The sound is totally unique to that engine and it's usually, unmistakable to the ear. In April of 1995, I went to Bowling Green to see the last ZR-1 roll off the assembly line. There was close to 400 ZR-1s there to celebrate. All you could hear throughout BG was LT5 engines winding up and then painting the streets. It was so cool. LOL

While there, I met up with Corvette Powertrain Engineer, Jim Ingle. He and a couple other engineers, had 1996 Grand Sport Prototypes that they were testing on some back roads in Bowling Green. Very cool experience and the Grand Sport is another favorite C4.
A true enthusiast . @the very least.

My 4 only estimates 270 on full lol
I've been commuting so I get 340 on full. It'll go down when I crack 500 today and shift at 6500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop