Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Same. Seems it would actually be a negative thing to go against the customers wishes and tell them it has to be washed at the dealer per GM.
My sales guy begged me to let them wash and wax it but obeyed my wishes.

I'm not sure why they care lol especially since I'm sure you likely explained that it was going to a detailer right after delivery. Get your glory shots with the next one
Lol, well to be fair to some dealers it may be one of the very few Blackwings they have ever received. I think I will be second 5BW my dealer has ever gotten and I still don't have it (although hopefully soon).

Lol, well to be fair to some dealers it may be one of the very few Blackwings they have ever received. I think I will be second 5BW my dealer has ever gotten and I still don't have it (although hopefully soon).
even more reason for them to respect their customer's wishes and not touch it if the customer says no. if you're only getting/seeing one, no need to take photos or put it on the showroom when it's a sold unit

even more reason for them to respect their customer's wishes and not touch it if the customer says no. if you're only getting/seeing one, no need to take photos or put it on the showroom when it's a sold unit
I wasn't actually arguing with you, its was more of a joke because of how little some dealers received in allocation.

I wasn't actually arguing with you, its was more of a joke because of how little some dealers received in allocation.
It didn't sound like you were, I just really dislike dealers who are always trying to push an agenda lol all good here.. Hope you get your car soon! I'm sure you're excited

My prep guy said that he wasn't getting many jobs to prep and would basically spend all day on one car. He likes the Blackwings and said he enjoys spending all the day working on them. He said my wheels were the hardest part. They kept my car inside the prep bay for almost a week. I usually buy a white car just for the reason that they are easier to maintain and hide dirt and scratches much better than a dark color vehicle. If I ever owned a black car, my OCD would be the death of me ! Had the car a week and I still haven't opened the owners manual !

What does 4300 Intermediate Delivery actually mean in simple english?

It’s being transported between holding lots / yards, such as the plant <> vehicle distribution center. 4200 should be when the destination is the dealer, not another yard.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly

3 birds ,any stones?
one did arrive with a ding near the fuel door possibly from a stone. currently in a battle with the shipping company regarding it, grease being all over the white on the door handles, a few scratches on both cars, and both of them looking like someone took a bag of sawdust and dumped it on both cars. this was in an enclosed trailer too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop