Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I'm really regretting going with white right now. That orange looks fantastic!
You're seeing it at it's worst. That's 4 months of Lansing Lot dirt. They pulled the shipping wraps and didnt clean it though my sales guy begged me to. They hand wash and hand wax Blackwings, but per my detailer, he wanted it untouched.

You're seeing it at it's worst. That's 4 months of Lansing Lot dirt. They pulled the shipping wraps and didnt clean it though my sales guy begged me to. They hand wash and hand wax Blackwings, but per my detailer, he wanted it untouched.
Lansing Lot Dirt = Goat Guano 🤣

When I got mine last month after sitting since 1/27 it honestly wasn't even that dirty. Orange peel looks about normal under the clear coat, but they did a great job on the clear coat. Honestly surprised. Funny enough your car looks darker than your wife's car lol

@Rob

Thanks for your efforts. I took delivery today.

I had thumbs up, honks, and conversation at red lights with people geeking out about my wife's twin car behind me. View attachment 9341View attachment 9342View attachment 9343
HOW DARE YOU ZOOM IN ON THE GOD DAMN TRUCK SO THE REST OF US AREN'T ABLE TO SEE WHAT ELSE WAS ON THE TRUCK!?!?!?! WHAT WAY WAS IT GOING AFTER DROPPING YOURS OFF? EAST? WEST? THE GOD DAMN NORTH POLE?!?! WHERE??!?! I NEED ANSWERS.

also congrats looks nice... now please refer to the above unanswered questions.

When I got mine last month after sitting since 1/27 it honestly wasn't even that dirty. Orange peel looks about normal under the clear coat, but they did a great job on the clear coat. Honestly surprised. Funny enough your car looks darker than your wife's car lol
I made sure her's went to the car wash lol. I had people honk for thumbs up and comment about how cool it was that we had his and hers....my wife disagrees lol. I had three thumbs up/honks in an hours ride from the dealer. Wife also confirmed she could hear my car from inside hers with the windows up.

I made sure her's went to the car wash lol. I had people honk for thumbs up and comment about how cool it was that we had his and hers....my wife disagrees lol. I had three thumbs up/honks in an hours ride from the dealer. Wife also confirmed she could hear my car from inside hers with the windows up.
yeah.. I don't feel like the car is that loud but my mom says she always hears me coming inside the house lol she never once said that about my M2 Comp. Says it's worse than my dad's 2007 Mustang GT

1/25 build date and my EDD is now showing delayed AGAIN. Sadly, I feel like I’m falling out of love with this car before I even take delivery. I’m sure it’s a great car but I’m kinda over it.

Sweet!! were very close in build dates and actual builds, I think the only diff is I got a sunroof. Looking forward to more pictures from you.
Detailer already started in on the car. Using his lights he found a ding in the roof. Was it from the factory, the transport, the sitting? Either way his PDR guy is doing it at cost for under $75. No biggie
Screenshot_20220607-220632.png
Screenshot_20220607-220644.png

Detailer already started in on the car. Using his lights he found a ding in the roof. Was it from the factory, the transport, the sitting? Other way his PDR guy is doing it at cost for under $75. No biggie View attachment 9346View attachment 9347
My car has.. A piece of dirt under the clear coat, a razor thin gash taken out of the paint near the trunk about half an inch in length, maybe misaligned driver side door as the paint inside the door area is rubbing away, a chip of paint is taken away from an area I've never seen a rock chip before right next to the interior door paint issue, and MyCadillac App keeps yelling at me to service Engine and Transmission System although dealer found nothing wrong.

Par the course from GM but I kind of forget about it when I let loose with my right foot

Well, my bad news today is that they had to pull my 67' deVille engine back out and and order some new main bearings (again). There is an oil leak at the oil pump and other issues. So I won't be able to drive the 67' to the dealer when I pick up the 5BW. They tried. One more day and a wake up . Let's see if the dealer is going to give me a full gas tank of at least 91 octane. Gas in NY is at $4.95/and higher for 87 octane. I can't wait to see how much my first fill up with 91 or 93 costs. I might need to take out a 2nd mortgage. FJB.
I saw $6.35 for 93 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!