Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
So executive escalation customer service (or whatever the hell they’re called) tried to give me the microchip song and dance yesterday. It took everything in me to not lose it on this poor woman. I kindly told her that while I appreciate and understand there is a “global shortage” that it doesn’t excuse my car sitting for over 4 months while cars built after mine (and more spec’d than mine) are being delivered across the nation. Sooooo she escalated it.

The escalation team called me to confirm the car is done and waiting on a truck for EDD of 06/25 in line with robs tracker.

So, don’t let these people give you a song and dance. There is a team that have some answers. Or at least better answers than the scripted ones.
Can you tell them to grab mine too since they’re headed the same place!!

So executive escalation customer service (or whatever the hell they’re called) tried to give me the microchip song and dance yesterday. It took everything in me to not lose it on this poor woman. I kindly told her that while I appreciate and understand there is a “global shortage” that it doesn’t excuse my car sitting for over 4 months while cars built after mine (and more spec’d than mine) are being delivered across the nation. Sooooo she escalated it.

The escalation team called me to confirm the car is done and waiting on a truck for EDD of 06/25 in line with robs tracker.

So, don’t let these people give you a song and dance. There is a team that have some answers. Or at least better answers than the scripted ones.
You got that phone number?

Could you please add my order to the tracker?
Now the hard wait beings ... Thank You!!

BMWS6F (2022 CT5V-BW)
Yes It is allocated, currently at 3000 with initial TPW of 7/4.

Last edited:
You folks waiting on delivery want to see this. I was pretty excited when I was approaching and knew I had to video. This was just west of the lot of doom a couple hours ago.
Seeing that Infrared 4 on the truck is giving me hope! But its probably not mine! Been waiting for 4 months since the lot of doom!

You folks waiting on delivery want to see this. I was pretty excited when I was approaching and knew I had to video. This was just west of the lot of doom a couple hours ago.
I hope that summit white with black wheels is headed to Glasgow Ky !

That infrared and bronze wheel combo really stood out surprisingly.

The next update should be interesting. It seems like everyone is reaching 3800 status and then going directly to DELAYED. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. It would be great to see a bunch of those DELAYED go back to 4000 status but we shall see.......

The next update should be interesting. It seems like everyone is reaching 3800 status and then going directly to DELAYED. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. It would be great to see a bunch of those DELAYED go back to 4000 status but we shall see.......
i went 3800 to 4B00..im sure it will bounce around

I hope that summit white with black wheels is headed to Glasgow Ky !
I just got a call from my salesman. according to him my car will be there today. Maybe it is the summit white with black wheels posted on the car hauler yesterday !

Attachments

• EE2BA24B-84BC-4003-817A-5CA33B5A8542.jpeg
    EE2BA24B-84BC-4003-817A-5CA33B5A8542.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
I just got a call from my salesman. according to him my car will be there today. Maybe it is the summit white with black wheels posted on the car hauler yesterday !
Just out of curiosity, when was it built?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop