Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, when was it built?
According to the dealer the build date was 02/21/22 last 6 on the vin is 810444 as of Friday Cadillac chat had the car at 4000 status. It truly is a goat rodeo ! it’s not real till the dealer tells me he has it on the lot.

According to the dealer the build date was 02/21/22 last 6 on the vin is 810444 as of Friday Cadillac chat had the car at 4000 status. It truly is a goat rodeo ! it’s not real till the dealer tells me he has it on the lot.
The car on the front of the hauler looks like a CT4-V Blackwing

I just got a call from my salesman. according to him my car will be there today. Maybe it is the summit white with black wheels posted on the car hauler yesterday !
So it’s possible that Infrared with bronze wheels is heading to Nashville! There was another poster from Nashville, wonder if they spot their build 🤔

Not saying everyone should do this, but I sent an email to the CEO of Cadillac yesterday to inquire about my car and he had someone reach out today with more information. It turns out that my car is indeed on that transport in the video and will arrive on Thursday to Fort Worth. If your car has been sitting for longer than 3 months, I would recommend a short email to ask for more information regarding the status of the vehicle. They were extremely responsive and even called me to tell me the status of the car.

Yeah. Totallly possible my eyesight sucks. After a closer look it’s got the cf package on it as well mine is a non cf car. I’ll know in a couple of hours if the dealer had good info.

Just spoke to my dealer. My car still in Mi with no ETA or idea on ship date.
I hit the chat bot, advisor to ask specifically about an EDD and they did the leg work (calling Customer Assistance - they were on hold forever with them). Pretty much the same old answer, "Thank you for waiting. Your vehicle has been produced and was released to the carrier. At this time, we do not have an update for shipping. Your dealership has the tools available to see when the shipping status has been updated." Car was built in February and has been bouncing around 4000-4D00 since then.

My vin#810481 was built on 3-10-22. Summit White /automatic

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly

You folks waiting on delivery want to see this. I was pretty excited when I was approaching and knew I had to video. This was just west of the lot of doom a couple hours ago.
My car was on this trailer. I just picked the wrong one. mines on the back

Attachments

• C68C7D4B-C7FF-4FAB-9437-A146FFAF4FE6.jpeg
    C68C7D4B-C7FF-4FAB-9437-A146FFAF4FE6.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed