Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I seem to have fallen off the tracker, has anyone else noticed they had fallen off as well or is this a bad sign for me due to production year, etc... That may have been unclear, I have not been contacted by my dealer about moving to a 23, did GM perhaps drop me preemptively?
I think you need to contact Rob and ask him. 😂 Jk, DON’T DO THAT

Tough choice right now. Priced out an M5 with the competition package, $118K. Drop the Comp Pkg and you'd be around $110K. That's 2022 BMW pricing, but you could do an M5 for 12-13K less over a 5BW.
M5 w/o the comp pack isn't really a comparable car IMO, especially if you want a manual.

That being said I've got an M3 Comp XDrive (50 Jahre) on order should my 5BW order not come to fruition. Also no manual, and ugly schnoz, but that's a beast of a car and less than $100K.

I think you need to contact Rob and ask him. 😂 Jk, DON’T DO THAT

Thanks for the heads up all. I tried waiting like a good boy and not over-checking statuses. Goat rodeo continues...

I seem to have fallen off the tracker, has anyone else noticed they had fallen off as well or is this a bad sign for me due to production year, etc... That may have been unclear, I have not been contacted by my dealer about moving to a 23, did GM perhaps drop me preemptively?
You need to Contact your dealer and place new 2023 order. Orders do not automatically change over to new year.

Just saw BMW price increases for MY ‘23. M5/8 have the biggest jump @ $4200.
M3/M4 jumped $3700 on Competition xDrives. Some of the options are up too, although I doubt they will apply the same % increase to carbon parts as Cadillac has.

So executive escalation customer service (or whatever the hell they’re called) tried to give me the microchip song and dance yesterday. It took everything in me to not lose it on this poor woman. I kindly told her that while I appreciate and understand there is a “global shortage” that it doesn’t excuse my car sitting for over 4 months while cars built after mine (and more spec’d than mine) are being delivered across the nation. Sooooo she escalated it.

The escalation team called me to confirm the car is done and waiting on a truck for EDD of 06/25 in line with robs tracker.

So, don’t let these people give you a song and dance. There is a team that have some answers. Or at least better answers than the scripted ones.

So executive escalation customer service (or whatever the hell they’re called) tried to give me the microchip song and dance yesterday. It took everything in me to not lose it on this poor woman. I kindly told her that while I appreciate and understand there is a “global shortage” that it doesn’t excuse my car sitting for over 4 months while cars built after mine (and more spec’d than mine) are being delivered across the nation. Sooooo she escalated it.

The escalation team called me to confirm the car is done and waiting on a truck for EDD of 06/25 in line with robs tracker.

So, don’t let these people give you a song and dance. There is a team that have some answers. Or at least better answers than the scripted ones.
You go girl!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!

Hi Rob, can you add me to the tracker BQZGH7

Thank you sir :beer

So I guess in two more months I'll be where you are now? (My car was only built 2+ months ago🤦‍♂️)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop