Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
What's interesting is that your car must have been built at the time of the last update (5/26) but it didn't show up on the tracker until this one. A VIN after yours (460501) was on the 5/26 update but yours (460499) was not.
I noticed there were some VINs subsequent to mine on the tracker. I'm far from an expert but I assume the ones with 410xxx are 4BW auto's and 460xxx are manuals?

Hi @Rob! Could you also please add me to the tracker when you are able to? Appreciate all you do here!

Dealer told me last week car is in production. Chat tells me TPW is 5/23.

BMMMMG

Excited to join the goat rodeo.

Hi @Rob - Could you get me added to the tracker as well? Order # BMMMMG. Apologies if I missed something / if you are still working through backlog. Thanks!

Hi @Rob - Could you get me added to the tracker as well? Order # BMMMMG. Apologies if I missed something / if you are still working through backlog. Thanks!
That ridiculous order number is already on the tracker but listed under user "shbox"

Edit: Jinx

When was it built and when you see it update on the paint job and wear it it was a lot of doom car. Please
Korean Lol GIF by DIVE Studios

You're already on there! Except it appears to be under username shbox.

That ridiculous order number is already on the tracker but listed under user "shbox"

Edit: Jinx

Lol, I see it! Kept going by username and never made it to the last page. Hopefully dealer isn't playing shbox and I for the same car :)

You're already on there! Except it appears to be under username shbox.
I didn't know I was getting a 4BW too. :D @Rob must have grabbed my name off a reply post. A surprise pre-paid delivery wouldn't be refused, though. :)

Has anyone noticed a disparity in destination charge since they placed their order? My Monroney is now available on the Sewell Cadillac site, and my car has a $400 higher destination charge than when I originally placed the order. It's also $400 higher than another CT4-V Blackwing being delivered to the same dealer.

My car ($67,490)
Another car ($67,195)

@1StunnaV any insight on this?

The destination charge changes based upon current costs... Diesel price has nearly doubled..............

My wife drives a 2018 Honda Sport Touring Hatchback and loves it, and you are right about a lot of car for the money..

isnt she supposed to be driving the 4VBW? lol... you straight up stole that car from her lol

So my EDD went from 5/29 to delayed to 6/18 now. Any word on whether an updated EDD is any more accurate than the original? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop