Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
So, Rob--I realize that I have abandoned my order, but it seems odd that the car I ordered still has a status of 3800, since it was built the week of January 10th . . .
Still showing an EDD of tomorrow. Not sure if stonecold is still here but wonder what dealership it may be heading to.

Still showing an EDD of tomorrow. Not sure if stonecold is still here but wonder what dealership it may be heading to.
I didn't realize he abandoned the order. That will be #3 I can delete today. It's like Christmas all over again! 😍

Order placed April 1, #BNDWN6 , to my knowledge I'm still at 1100. May as well add me to the list.

Tony

The first picture is just before I bought it . . . right now, I am working on re-doing almost everything on the car . . . drivetrain (Chevrolet Performance "Connect & Cruise LT1\8L90E E-Rod" kit), electrical system, rearend, brakes, etc. etc. . . .
The second picture is the current status, with the engine installed, showing the new LED Headlights and Park/Turn Signals installed

Attachments

• 311_main_l.jpg
    311_main_l.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 94
  • LED'sInstalled.jpg
    LED'sInstalled.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
My dealer informed me that my order has been chosen for additional QA, so I assume that means it's showing as 4B00. Intellectually I understand that looking at it myself won't change anything .... but I need something else to incessantly check and drive myself crazy with other than the Jack Cooper tracker - so …

when you get a chance please add my order to the list - code BJSN0R :LOL:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace