Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Maybe this will help? I read today that Ford has 53,000 "finished" vehicles sitting in different lots waiting for some kind of chip. The article also mentioned, if you want a "less popular car", the wait is 9 to 12 months.

When I was at the Cadillac dealer on Friday the sales manager said something like 34,000 cars waiting. Not much better than Ford.

I dont think I would be worried about being frowned upon. Gm has a problem and their communication is non existent. What do they expect to happen? I’m sure everyone is sick of waiting for their car to come. I know I am.
Yup, I'm looking to place an order for an Audi to replace my DD and was on their forum recently, same shi$ going on with them, base cars are 6+ months to come in, my RS will probably be 12-18-24 months since MY23 is coming which delays things for at least a year...LMAO crazy but it is what it is

On Robs tracker, my status changed from 4B00 to 4200 over this weekend. I did a search of this thread and my understanding is this can bounce between those 4XXX statuses and I shouldn't get too excited? Is that pretty accurate?

Yup, I'm looking to place an order for an Audi to replace my DD and was on their forum recently, same shi$ going on with them, base cars are 6+ months to come in, my RS will probably be 12-18-24 months since MY23 is coming which delays things for at least a year...LMAO crazy but it is what it is
There were basically 0 allocations to any dealer for any car (not just RS models) from last summer until February of this year and even then they've been extremely slim since. I've been waiting for a RS6 allocation since August and that was before a boat caught fire & sunk with all the cars that were destroyed being placed back at the front of the line and also the Ukraine war (Audi gets a large percentage of their wiring harnesses from there). If you think shipping problems are bad for Cadillac don't dig too deep in the Audi forums lol. Cars get stuck in 'the port of doom' on both ends frequently.

On Robs tracker, my status changed from 4B00 to 4200 over this weekend. I did a search of this thread and my understanding is this can bounce between those 4XXX statuses and I shouldn't get too excited? Is that pretty accurate?
You are now at 5000 - delivered to dealer and I'm getting ready to delete you offer the tracker. :D

All orders have been checked and updated appropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop