Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Good god did any 3400s actually change to 3800?

Sorry @Jimmerz not looking good for us at 3/28, I fully expect to be pushed back after this week or next.

Got my TPW of 5/2.

Dance Dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

Order was placed back in Aug 2021.... had to drop all CF to make progress.

Last edited:
Hey, everyone one. I'm new to the forum and have been bouncing in and out check the status of everyone's builds.

I have a 22 CT5 Blackwing coming. Black, HEA seating, manual, no exterior carbon options, red brakes, seat belts, ultra view, parking package.

It was built the week of 1/31. Had a dealer ETA of 3/11. The dealer ETA was changed to TBD a few days prior the 11th. The manufacturer told the dealer it went down the line missing some components and they can't tell them when they are expected. Not sure if anyone else has been told this but I figured I'd let you all know that's what I'm being told.

Texting with Cadillac - 2/10 the status was 4300, then switched to 4000 ever since I checked on 2/16 with a provided ETA of 3/11.

Sorry @Jimmerz not looking good for us at 3/28, I fully expect to be pushed back after this week or next.
I’ve been watching yours to, I was very surprised we weren’t moved to future…..yet

I've been taking screen shots of my "Production Class Of Goat" each week. There have been 16 of us moving together but now we're scattered all over the place. According to my screen shots, only "fleezy" moved from 3400 to 3800 last week. The rest of us: 5 stayed at 3400 and the rest of us (10) got bumped back to 3100. Our TPWs are scattered. We are not happy campers.

I've been taking screen shots of my "Production Class Of Goat" each week. There have been 16 of us moving together but now we're scattered all over the place. According to my screen shots, only "fleezy" moved from 3400 to 3800 last week. The rest of us: 5 stayed at 3400 and the rest of us (10) got bumped back to 3100. Our TPWs are scattered. We are not happy campers.

We in the class just ahead of you are not happy either. :) One of our goats escaped from the pen but I think there are a number of us in the 4000-4300 range (I'm at 4D00). Parked somewhere waiting for modules? Shipping issues? I have no idea.

Where do I find all this info to add to my signature as well?
I'm just checking the tracker every day or so and keeping a spreadsheet of events. I wish I could make it smaller, but you can't upload a personal pic to the signature, and 9 is the smallest text that is allowed after I copy/paste the text in.. And yes, I keep spreadsheets on all my cars, ha.

Hi All,

New to the forum and thought I’d share a phone call last week. I ordered a 4BW which has been built. My status has been at 4300 Immediate Delivery - Delayed for a while. My dealer called the distribution center and the CSR’s explanation for the delay was because of “congestion and quality control“ whatever that means. She was asked when can I expect delivery on a sold order and she said May 15th. Dealer is going to follow up again this week to see if they can get a more detailed explanation. The saga continues…

Pushed back a week to 4/18? Booooooooo!

I've got a lease coming due at the end of May and I'm really trying to get the new car and extract my equity from the lease before having to buy it out. First world problems right here.

Pushed back a week to 4/18? Booooooooo!

I've got a lease coming due at the end of May and I'm really trying to get the new car and extract my equity from the lease before having to buy it out. First world problems right here.

My TPW was moved to 4/18 as well. No CF here with 6MT. What options do you have?

Hi All,

New to the forum and thought I’d share a phone call last week. I ordered a 4BW which has been built. My status has been at 4300 Immediate Delivery - Delayed for a while. My dealer called the distribution center and the CSR’s explanation for the delay was because of “congestion and quality control“ whatever that means. She was asked when can I expect delivery on a sold order and she said May 15th. Dealer is going to follow up again this week to see if they can get a more detailed explanation. The saga continues…
How long has yours been built? It seems like zero cars are actually being shipped right now unless they've been waiting 2 months or more after manufacturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop