Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

This is all a lingering effect of the government paying people for months and months to sit home on their asses. America has to be the laziest country on earth. When my car(s) arrive, I am writing checks for them. And while far from the richest guy here there or anywhere, I got to where I am by busting my ass since I was a kid. Interesting phenomenon how work ethic goes down and down and entitlement goes up and up.
Amen brother, preach!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all, glad to join the crew here.

My order, CT4-V BW #ZTBTM9 I believe just hit 4300 status. Not on tracker yet.

Checking with a live representative with Cadillac chat every few days. I got updates at 1100, 2000, 3000, etc. I got better details when not using the automated system.
Thanks I’ll try that to

this process is getting more and more absurd and the answer of 'well its just a tough situation we're all in' really isnt cutting it in a lot of cases... carbon fiber??? lambo, ferrari, mcclaren, porsche, etc, their lineups are entirely made of carbon fiber, you cant manage to make a couple aero parts that i would say 50% of the ppl didnt even order... cant ship them, see above??? short on chips so youre not getting certain things? isnt this your premier car, the one you want everyone to rave about so that everyone else goes and buys mid range cars that are more affordable??? list goes on and on.... for all you May builds, ill see you in december for our delivery day..........................
Totally agree with your sentiments. My order was placed in August and didn't get accepted until recently and even then I had to remove all CF to get it moving. I have 5/2 TWP but I don't expect to see the car anytime soon.
I'm glad that while waitng for the order to get accepted, I picked up Hellrango, otherwise I would have been even more pissed.
With that said, the thought has crossed my mind that I should just give up on it and keep the Hellrango and pick up Corolla GR for some fun with the stick ;)

AsnDate = February 15, 2022, 12:58 pm Eastern Time
BayedDate = March 14, 2022, 2:11 pm Eastern Time
DealerName = LANSING GRAND RIVER ASSEMBLY
DeliveryDate = March 14, 2022, 3:14 pm Eastern Time
Description = Delivered on
Mar 14 2022
Destination = LANSING, MI
DestinationId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
DestinationType =
DispatchedDate = March 14, 2022, 3:13 pm Eastern Time
PairedDate = Null
DocumentCount = 0
FreightId = 0452397990
LoadId =
Origin = Lansing Delta
OriginId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
OriginType =
TripNumber = 0452073068
VehicleStatus = Delivered
VinNumber = 1G6D35R62N0810379
DocumentList =
RelayInformation =
ShippingNoteId = 26ca0700-8ccd-497d-a996-78c2167493b3​

AND WAITING!!!

I loved the 748 but got a deal on a 749S I couldn't refuse (4k miles, $4.5k). Not everyone loved the headlights on it but I adore them. The low saddle height was a winner for me as well. I have moved to track only riding because I live in one of the highest motorcycle death rate cities in the US now.

I'm pleased, wife is pleased. Life is good.
Thats perfect...
Totally agree with your sentiments. My order was placed in August and didn't get accepted until recently and even then I had to remove all CF to get it moving. I have 5/2 TWP but I don't expect to see the car anytime soon.
I'm glad that while waitng for the order to get accepted, I picked up Hellrango, otherwise I would have been even more pissed.
With that said, the thought has crossed my mind that I should just give up on it and keep the Hellrango and pick up Corolla GR for some fun with the stick ;)
same TPW... and same sentiments... but like you ive had some stuff to keep me busy... ordered a new wing for one car, so got to take that apart and now working on making some gaskets that cant be found for less than 130us each which is just absurd for a tiny rubber seal... and my bmw ive been working on since sept... lots going on there, almost done... but w out this id probs be pissed instead of annoyed...

Obviously take this with a grain of salt, but after talking with my dealer last night, he mentioned that they had been told this weekend in a meeting that GM is going to start pushing these bayed vehicles out in earnest this month. I've been teased before but it would be nice to hear of some people picking up theirs again!

Just checked with Cadillac Chat, I am at 4000 which is consistent with the VIN tracker.

Obviously take this with a grain of salt, but after talking with my dealer last night, he mentioned that they had been told this weekend in a meeting that GM is going to start pushing these bayed vehicles out in earnest this month. I've been teased before but it would be nice to hear of some people picking up theirs again!
I hope the goat rodeo is getting closer to ending for me. I am just ready to start enjoying my BW:)

What could possibly be different from this month to last month? Weren't a lot of these cars 100% complete and just waiting for transport? If so, did all those 18yr old Semi-truck drivers come online? I'm sure if they could've gotten them out earlier, they would have. No one wants to deal with a sitting car on all sides.

That would be in line with what my salesman emailed me this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop