Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My status has been either 4300 or 4D00 the last 2 months. (built late Jan). I received this email just this morning:

View attachment 7988
That sounds like good news! I'm over with Sewell Dallas and am hoping to hear a similar thing from them. I'll touch base with my salesman, Chase, next week as I said I'd keep it to bi-weekly lol.

If you can handle that ridiculous grill, go for it! The M3 CS is a hell of a performer.
Order in on an M3 but with no wiring harnesses seems like it'll be waiting longer than the Blackwings. We'll see who gets me a car first (money is on Cadillac since BMW hasn't even started building yet!).

Order in on an M3 but with no wiring harnesses seems like it'll be waiting longer than the Blackwings. We'll see who gets me a car first (money is on Cadillac since BMW hasn't even started building yet!).
I'm being told about 4 months right now, probably will see it sooner than my 5BW if I opt to order. But you can find them CPO'd and some arent that bad price wise.
If you can handle that ridiculous grill, go for it! The M3 Comp* is a hell of a performer.
I just want a regular M3 since I really want a stick. Grill isnt bad if you replace it with the Vorsteiner Grill. I'm just starting to get the itch to drive something not boring. 😭

9714a2e66c73fc3caf93552c051f5f12.jpeg

Damn, guys, I think I'm wavering. Been looking at M3s. :r
I placed my 5 BW order March 2021, got tired of waiting and placed an order for an M5 at the end of July. It took 6 months for delivery and I’m loving it so far. My BW order still hasn’t been accepted yet. Looks like I’ll be getting a ‘23 or ‘24 if I even get one at all…

I’m hearing 8-12 mos for M3s at the current time. High demand and now the wiring harness thing isn’t helping matters. Good luck!

I'm being told about 4 months right now, probably will see it sooner than my 5BW if I opt to order. But you can find them CPO'd and some arent that bad price wise.

I just want a regular M3 since I really want a stick. Grill isnt bad if you replace it with the Vorsteiner Grill. I'm just starting to get the itch to drive something not boring. 😭

View attachment 7991
I wish you luck! Mine has been on order since August just like my BW.

Yep, new orders are at least six months out on M3s and that's assuming you can even get close to MSRP. Most want 5-15 over.
I placed my 5 BW order March 2021, got tired of waiting and placed an order for an M5 at the end of July. It took 6 months for delivery and I’m loving it so far. My BW order still hasn’t been accepted yet. Looks like I’ll be getting a ‘23 or ‘24 if I even get one at all…

I’m hearing 8-12 mos for M3s at the current time. High demand and now the wiring harness thing isn’t helping matters. Good luck!

View attachment 7991
That actually looks OK compared to the stock grille.

View attachment 7991
That's like starring at Rosie O'donnel. Hideous

I wish you luck! Mine has been on order since August just like my BW.
I was in the same place.. Ordered in August. Two weeks ago, i dropped all CF from the order and it got accepted.

So that might be a way forward, if you can live without CF.

I was in the same place.. Ordered in August. Two weeks ago, i dropped all CF from the order and it got accepted.

So that might be a way forward, if you can live without CF.
Sorry, wasn't clear. Blackwing was built as of January just awaiting shipment. The M3 was ordered in August at the same time as the Blackwing. Still not built.

As someone who owned and tracked an E36 and E46 M3 as well as owning several 5 series its enough to make a BMW turn to a Blackwing. Oh wait I did!!

View attachment 7991

At this point I don't know why they don't make that front air intake round. Keep the vertical and horizontal plastic cutting across it. Then maybe put a different, darker grill material in, say, the upper left and lower right quadrants.

And then they can get rid of the roundel. :)

Here's some GOAT therapy...

Even though corporate said expect the car on the 4th.. the system provided an ETA of the 5th... still no car lol. The dealer said they can't even locate and don't even have access to shipping progress like they normally do. mind boggling that a company of this statue is this messed up.

Even though corporate said expect the car on the 4th.. the system provided an ETA of the 5th... still no car lol. The dealer said they can't even locate and don't even have access to shipping progress like they normally do. mind boggling that a company of this statue is this messed up.
It really is absolute chaos. This isn't an Amazon package they're losing track of here. How do you not know where a whole vehicle is?

If the car is built VinView should be able to find it (if the dealer knows what it is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop