Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
No, even if your cars are ready to be shipped, all transports are also halted. Even if the factory is missing a fender bolt, it all stops buddy. We're all in this together!

@Rob , Since @SOP is so sure of so many things that are flat out not correct, I think he has earned a title under his name..... something along the lines of "Alternative Facts Supplier" or "Tin Foil Hat Creator"......

This shutdown is a good thing for anyone and everyone that has a vehicle already built...... not so much if it hasn't been built, yet, however, as slow as things are moving, I doubt it would cause any harm............

Since the shutdown, more than 10 of my orders went from delayed status to pending dispatch....

Since the shutdown, more than 10 of my orders went from delayed status to pending dispatch....
Damn it....that means I should still be checking everyone's orders even though the factory is shut down? :chuckle

Damn it....that means I should still be checking everyone's orders even though the factory is shut down? :chuckle

main code wont change just moving to pending dispatch...... will show in vinview, though...

main code wont change just moving to pending dispatch...... will show in vinview, though...
Sweet. I hope the factory is shut down for a couple weeks. It will give me a chance to catch up with everything. LOL

Sweet. I hope the factory is shut down for a couple weeks. It will give me a chance to catch up with everything. LOL

I can see it now.... next week "air" is on constraint... not able to mount tires :p

I think I saw one of your posts saying you manually check and update every order. I'm not a programmer or anything, but might it be possible to get someone from a website like Upwork or programmer-for-hire place where they can write a script for you to where the process can be automated? I would definitely chip in for that.

@Rob , Since @SOP is so sure of so many things that are flat out not correct, I think he has earned a title under his name..... something along the lines of "Alternative Facts Supplier" or "Tin Foil Hat Creator"......
I think some of you guys take things too seriously

There's a time for kidding and a time for serious. Knowing the difference is the key. Many nerves are on edge and it doesn't take much to set someone off in the wrong direction.
funny goat GIF

:chuckle

There's a time for kidding and a time for serious. Knowing the difference is the key. Many nerves are on edge and it doesn't take much to set someone off in the wrong direction.
The whole world is going down the gutter, when exactly is the time for kidding and time for serious? When certain members make a comment? So what if you waited a year for your car? First world problems. That's not to say the experience doesn't suck, but it helps to keep things in perspective of how fortunate some of us are, and to lean towards being grateful and happy, and keep it moving.

Some people take things too seriously, and I'll do my part by avoiding those people.

The whole world is going down the gutter, when exactly is the time for kidding and time for serious? When certain members make a comment? So what if you waited a year for your car? First world problems. That's not to say the experience doesn't suck, but it helps to keep things in perspective of how fortunate some of us are, and to lean towards being grateful and happy, and keep it moving.

Some people take things too seriously, and I'll do my part by avoiding those people.
Ok, speak on it bro! member for what, 35 days and already pissing people off... Dang bro, I'm a total douche canoe and it took me longer to do that....

Ok, speak on it bro! member for what, 35 days and already pissing people off... Dang bro, I'm a total douche canoe and it took me longer to do that....
That's only because many of us thought you had Tourette Syndrome. We quickly realized otherwise :boogie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop